|Attending: Tim Wagner [TW], Jochen Krause [JK] Raghunathan Srinivasan [RS], Lawrence Mandel [LM],
David Williams [DW], Arthur Ryman [AR],
Community Update [LM]
- OOPSLA report: Lawrence at conference; several Eclipse-related events still to come
- CASCON: Web Services and WTP tutorials and talk (double session), demo still to come at WTP
- Jochen representing WTP at JavaPolis (plug-in event, "IDE shootout" discussion)
- EclipseCon submission summary:
- Tutorial: Implementing the Web Tools Server SPI (Marshall)
- Tutorial: Overview tutorial (Naci/Arthur/Lawrence)
- Tutorial: Extending Web Tools for your Server (Gorkem)
- Tutorial: Extending Web Tools through Project Facets (Konstantin)
- Tutorial: Extending SSE (David - TBD)
- TALK: JSF (Oracle)
- TALK: Extending Web Tools through Project Facets (Konstantin)
- TALK: Overview (Arthur)
- Other talk ideas: adopter/API overview, SSE, Web Services
- PMC will advocate the WTP overview tutorial for our guaranteed tutorial slot; more talk
abstracts needed (and slot selection TBD)
- Usage study (Findlater, UBC) recruiting participants for Eclipse and WTP interaction
- Carl Trieloff planning to join us next week (conflict for this morning's call).
- Time to start working on the IP log / license tracking again. I've started this with Bjorn, but
will need to pull in others.
- Followup from last week's AI: mail sent to John Graham to clarify DTP migration plan (and
support in "Comet" time frame)
- Charter mods will be presented at tomorrow's Board call
- Bugzilla-based milestone plans are now live on our website
- Still TBD: enabling dynamic report generation to eliminate build step (via PHP - needs to be
- Plugin version numbers need to be bumped to 1.0.
- I-builds are being produced late; will discuss during the status meeting this week.
- New feature breakdown should complete for WST next week.
- Will attempt build on 3.2 M3 after our M9.
- Will plan to join train officially with M4 after our 12/16 ship (should be easy if M3 build has
- Will return to requirements and milestone planning when we hit rampdown.
- Sybase interested in joining project, currently working on internal approval.
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, October 18, 2005
- [TW] Track charter mods with Board (Wed call).