|Attending: Tim Wagner [TW], Raghunathan Srinivasan [RS], David Williams [DW], Jochen Krause [JK]
Single Component Decision [Chuck Bridgham]
- Review/recap of multi-component approach and single-component architecture discussions.
- Rationale for decision timing.
- PMC voted to proceed with this plan.
Requirements Update [JK]
- Major bugs for tracking WST and JST API rollup are not complete; need to push component teams
to keep up with this part of the development process.
- Discussed compiler warnings; will attempt to make progress as part of normal process - if that
fails, will consider adding this to 1.0 exit criteria.
Architecture Update [DW]
- API scanning tool update: Jeffrey still working on revising this tool (and also as the base for
the 3rd party "API reliance" standalone tool).
- Last week's meeting included an update from the platform PMC: tabbed properties and extensible
navigator being considered; answer should be available in (platform) M3 timeframe. Proxy settings were
rejected for the 3.2 timeframe due to resource constraints; unclear whether WTP has any resources who
can handle the platform base submission.
- Joining the train includes having a good capabilities story and requires attention from WTP on
this point; Lawrence suggested as a possible resource (and not being on the call, was unable to dispute
- Milestone 1 planned for end of December - use cases covered by this milestone will be published
on the web site by the end of this week.
- Subsequent milestones will be coordinated with WTP 1.5 milestone dates.
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, October 4, 2005
- [TW/AR] Work with Board on charter modification vote (October call) - still in flight.
- [TW] Schedule Carl (SOA project lead) for upcoming PMC call.