|Attending: Arthur Ryman [AR], Raghunathan Srinivasan [RS], David Williams [DW], Lawrence Mandel
[LM], Tim Wagner [TW], Naci Dai [ND], Jochen Krause [JK]
Community Update [LM]
- Documentation for 0.7.1 will be released as a separate ZIP file on the update/download sites.
Docs are in good shape and current effort is expected to complete on time.
- Website update (partitioning) has begun; Arthur and Lawrence are in flight on this project.
- Konstantin Komissarchik committer vote accepted.
- Tim will bring WTP Charter mods before the Eclipse Board on Wednesday.
- Contribution questionnaire policy clarified: 3rd contributions must come in via Bugzilla
patches, and require a questionnaire if they are over 100 lines or represent non EPL-licensed IP. See
The Eclipse Process for more details.
- Scanning tool for Bugzilla patches would be helpful to meet IP due diligence requirements.
- Tim to start working on IP log.
Architecture Update [DW]
- Open house held on "feature" feature last week.
- Progress on flexible project planning and alignment with platform plans, led by Chuck.
0.7.1 (Maintenance Stream) Status
- Arthur and Tim researching SOAP schema IP issues; four of the five W3C schemas are unclear on
their usage restrictions.
- Planning for code complete this Friday (9/23).
- On track to release on schedule (9/23)
- Paperwork planned to complete by this Friday, followed by EMO provisioning.
- Working on milestone planning; will publish information when paperwork completes.
API Migration Policy
- Discussion of internal promotion, deprecation, and communication with adopters; Arthur revising
proposal based on feedback.
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, September 20, 2005
- [TW] Get platform dates and drive process of setting 2006 WTP milestone dates (help up on
planning info from platform).