|Attending: Tim Wagner [TW], Lawrence Mandel [LM], David Williams [DW], Arthur Ryman [AR], Jochen
Krause [JK] Naci Dai [ND]
Community Update [LM]
- Help will be ready to go (books and infopop) with 0.7 at the end of the week.
- Webservice screencast update expected this week.
- FAQ update will happen next week.
- Final charter modifications reviewed; TW to produce "diff" version for PMC and Board.
- Post 0.7 vacation: telecons and status calls will be suspended for three weeks. Use the mailing
list and convene ad hoc meetings as needed.
- WTP committers and PMC members should be especially aware of newsgroup activity following the
0.7 release to provide adequate post-release community support.
- Will be sub-project while in incubation mode; post incubation the expectation is that it will
become one or more components within JST.
- Targeting WTP 1.5 release as first coordinated JSF delivery.
- Oracle planning creation review for end of August, soliciting additional contributors.
Requirements Update [JK]
- Product open houses: request sent to requirements mailing list and requirements group members,
also soliciting specific companies known to be interested.
- Call scheduled for August 9th; may have second call during September due to vacation schedules.
Architecture Update [DW]
- No new issues; ramping up 3.2 planning.
0.7 Release Status
- Defects 104563, 104413, 103306 accepted for inclusion (in addition to the four previously voted
- RC4 build should start within a few hours of the completion of this call.
Maintenance Stream (0.7.1)
- Will enable WTP to get processes in place for multi-stream development and release
- Primarily targeting NL fixes in 0.7; PMC triage will remain in place
- Will add fixes proactively, but will target release for platform 3.1.1
No action items recorded. Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, July 26, 2005