|Attending: Tim Wagner [TW], Naci Dai [ND], Lawrence Mandel [LM], David Williams [DW], Jochen Krause
[JK], Arthur Ryman [AR]
- WTP accepts Dominique de Vito's resignation and offers its thanks for his contributions.
- Dirk Le Roux's committership vote accepted.
- WTP 0.7 release review has been accepted by the EMO.
- EMO charter clarification. We need to clarify that the Java EE portion of our charter covers
current and future versions of Java EE, including JCP standards in pre-acceptance stages and standards
that are applicable to Web or Java application development that are not specifically targeted for Java
Community Update [LM]
- Short delay in help content; should be ready within the next few days. This will be the bulk of
- Christophe making progress on ISV documentation; first version be available toward the end of
- Looking at decoupling the help build from the dev build.
Architecture Update [DW]
- Chuck planning to work with Kevin Haaland (platform base) w.r.t. flexible project migration; no
0.7 Release Status
- First RC scheduled for Wednesday, July 13th
- Bug count by priority: 1 / 29 / 300 / 12 (342 total)
- Component leads will be polled; Arthur and Naci will make final call on RC viability during the
day Wednesday. Cutoff on fixes Tuesday is 8pm EDT; build will be ready by midnight EDT. (CC will be
suspended after the build.) Component leads should vote by 4pm EDT. If vote fails we spin another
release with additional fixes; otherwise Arthur and Naci make final determination.
- Webpage (peer to WST/JST within the existing website)
- Separate mailing list (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Will prefer org.eclipse.jst.jsf as packaging, not incubator packaging
- PMC position
Summary of Remote Server Call (JMX deployment / JSR 88)
- See JST email list for meeting minutes.
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, July 12, 2005
- [TW] Committership paperwork for Dirk Le Roux filed
- [TW] Offer thanks from PMC to Domninique de Vito
- [JK] Select date for PM open houses
- [TW] Draft language for charter revision with the EMO
- [AR] Update charter diagram
- [LM / ND] Help build system decoupling
- [TW] Inform EMO and Oracle of invitation to Oracle to join the WTP PMC
- [TW / AR] Follow up with Oracle on timing, plans, and project scope/wording finalization for
JSF (sub) project within WTP. Updated proposal language should seed the WTP subproject website.
Publicize on the website, newsgroup, etc.