|Attending: Tim Wagner [TW], David Williams [DW], Lawrence Mandel [LM], Jochen Krause [JK], Arthur
No procedural matters to report.
JavaOne Conference Report [TW]
Impressions of conference and Eclipse buzz / presence.
Community Update [LM]
- Susan Yeshin has been working with writers and component leads to get help system ready.
"Books" (top-level items in help system) in flight - WST dev, JST dev, and overall WTP help (user
focused) should be available this week. Website material will also go up coincident with the
contribution. Dynamic ("popup") help will be the next priority. Christophe (from Innoopract) has been
helping with this as well.
Requirements Update [JK]
- Will target late July for a "PM open house" - designed to solicit requirements and describe the
status/content of WTP
0.7 Release Status
- Bug count by priority: 0 / 14 / 298 / 3 (315 total)
0.7 Release Review
- Reminder that the release review is tomorrow, 7am PDT Wednesday. All PMC members should plan to
attend the telecon.
- Updated draft version of slides sent to PMC mailing list.
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, July 05, 2005
- [LM] Add boilerplate "about.html"s where missing
- [DV] Follow up up on SVG proposal and WTP requirements (held over)