|Attending: Tim Wagner [TW], David Williams [DW], Jochen Krause [JK], Arthur Ryman [AR], Dominique
De Vito [DD], Lawrence Mandel [LM], Naci Dai [ND], Christophe Ney [CN]
No procedural matters
Community Update [LM]
- Community feedback from 0.7 renumbering via newsgroup; PMC needs to help clarify.
- Help system - each component lead has prioritized requirements, and these are being delegated.
Volume of requirements versus resources will mean that we cannot accomplish all high priority requests.
- ND reported on Holland Open conference
Architecture Group Report [DW]
- Open houses proceeding
- Feature split still being investigated for 0.7 release; will have updated report next week on
viability. Will review download packaging and udpate site plans post this split.
0.7 Release Status and Endgame Planning [TW]
- Current status by priorities: 5/23/785/2/0
- Endgame proposal being reviewed by PMC.
1.0 Release Planning [JK]
- Requirements group released 1.0 themes and priorities document.
- Backward compatibility requirement between 0.7 and 1.0 clarified to be (user) project layout
- EJB 3.0 interaction with WTP will be the subject of a conf call tomorrow with Oracle, Versant,
and WTP representatives
- Planning group needs to be rebooted to handle planning and scheduling. TW and AR will reboot
this group and report back to the PMC.
New Committer Review [AR]
- Larry Isaacs proposed as committer by Tim de Boer, received four positive votes and no negative
votes. PMC voted to grant him committership.
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, June 07, 2005
- [DW] continue investigating feature split
- [TW] update and circulate endgame plant
- [TW/AR] reboot planning group
- [JK] will talk to EMO regarding WTP IP issues surrounding caching of Sun-licensed DTDs and