WTP PMC Minutes for April 5, 2005 Conference Call
Attending: Tim Wagner [TW], David Williams [DW], Jochen Krause [JK] Others: Lawrence Mandel (representing
WTP community) [LM]
- Please note that US is now on daylight savings times; the PMC calls will occur at 7am PDT.
[PMC members only for the remaining portion of the meeting]
- Internal build working, more help files done, migrated to M6. Still working on releasing to WTP
- No new conference notices.
- Greater dev involvement in newsgroup answering questions (increased responsiveness to user
Requirements Group Report [JK]
Architecture Group Report [DW]
- Ted Bashor and Chuck Bridgham volunteered to update the architectural overview document.
- XSL contribution under review; may need to create new component as a home for it.
- M6 migration resulted in a variety of build problems; platform Â“ripple effectÂ” was severe (see
XPDL Proposal [JK]
- From JK email: OpenWide is planning to work on an XPDL editor that integrates with web tools
and they would be interested in contributing to the project. Does the PMC consider XPDL to be a Â“de
- JK: We are not precise about which standards bodies we admit to WTP; need to clarify our
position. Agreed to table this until next meeting (need quorum).
- TW: finalize dates for release reviews with EMO
- TW: provide LM with BEA conference information related to WTP
Tabled Items for Next WeekÂ’s Agenda
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, April 5, 2005
- Refining list of standards bodies admissible for WTP use.
- XPDL proposal.
- Product-facing forum(s) for WTP 1.0 features (suggested by JK).