Attending: Jochen Krause, David Williams, Dominique De Vito
Regrets: Arthur Ryman, Bjorn Freeman-Benson, Christophe Ney
PHP Project by Dominique
- Contact with the PHPEclipse project. This project
already uses some WTP components and is expected to follow WTP components evolution. Discussion on-going
to see if the team is interested in an Eclipse project - one that fits well with WTP?
Planning Group and M4-M5 Milestones by Dominique
- Planning Group a bit late : feedback from Naci is not yet taken into account, the same for work
on bugs into BugZilla
- A page 'help wanted' for calling external help, in specific area, has yet to be defined
- Component leaders will be helpful to finalize of the milestone plan
EclipseCon and ObjectWebCon events about WTP by David, Jochen
- WTP tutorials will be presented during EclipseCon, technical details will be given during the
- ObjectWebCon will host also WTP presentations, for example, a SSE presentation by
Talk about M2
- David plan for WTP M2 testing has got positive feedback, looks OK
- 12/10 (Friday) - candidate build for M2 (on Eclipse M3), component, test plans complete,
component teams (and community) begins "milestone testing". (typically, there might be 2 to 3 days
of "formal testing" but its up to each component team, to satisfy their test plan, plus, hopefully,
the community will pick up builds and find some bugs for us).
- 12/20 (Friday) - upgrade build for final candidate build (include Eclipse M4, and "most
recent" versions of pre-req projects).
- 12/20 to 12/22, "regression tests" with new base/pre-reqs.
- 12/22 (Wednesday) milestone M2 declared and promoted.
- M2 content: all items with high and medium priority should be ready with M2, we have to check
with Naci about EJB Wizard
- M2 content may be modified depending on component leaders feedback
Code refresh and build process by David
- Code refresh still ongoing into CVS, end expected next week
- Build process has yet to be fixed as soon as possible
On the Queue for Next Week
- 'Making noise' by Mitch
- M2 Milestone planning by Bjorn
- Features; schedule; testing; releasing
- Project granularity by Arthur
Minutes taken by Jochen Krause and Dominique De Vito, and posted by,
Dominique De Vito , November 16, 2004