Sharing Using the Eclipse Vorto Toolset
You can share models (information models, function block models or data type models) by uploading them to the Model Repository out of the Eclipse Vorto Toolset.
- You have set the Eclipse preferences for usage of the Vorto Repository (refer to Setting Eclipse Preferences for the Usage of Vorto Repository).
- You have started Eclipse.
- You have selected the Vorto perspective.
Proceed as follows
- In the model explorer, right-click the model you want to share and select Share.
The Share Model dialog opens.
- Check the displayed data and click the Share button.
The model is uploaded to the Vorto Repository.