Upgrading the Vorto Toolset
This section lists the steps required to upgrade the Vorto Toolset.
- You have a working installation of the previous version of the Vorto Toolset.
- This assumes that your Eclipse version is in the Vorto supported versions, and stable releases of Xtext has been installed (for more information refer to System Requirements).
Proceed as follows
- Start Eclipse.
- Switch to the Vorto perspective and close it by doing one of the following:
- In the main menu, click Window > Perspective > Close Perspective.
- Right-click on the Vorto perspective icon and choose Close from the context menu.
- In the main menu, click Help > Install new Software….
The Install dialog opens displaying the Available Software.
- In the Work with selection list, select the entry with the Vorto Toolset update site URL.
The Available Software list is updated.
- In the Available Software list, select Vorto.
All containing software parts are checked.
- Click Next to verify the installation of Vorto Toolset and its dependencies.
The Install dialog now displays the Install Details.
- If the toolset are up-to date the Finish button remains inactive. End here by clicking Cancel.
- Otherwise, click Next.
The Install dialog now displays the Review Licenses.
- Select I accept the terms of the license agreements and click Finish.
The software is being installed.
- If the Security Warning dialog opens click OK.
After the installation is complete the Software Updates dialog opens.
- Click Yes to restart Eclipse.