Uninstalling the Vorto Toolset
You have started your IDE.
Proceed as follows
- In the main menu click Help > Install new Software….
The Install dialog opens displaying the Available Software.
Click the What is already installed? link.
The Installation Details dialog opens.
- If necessary, click the Installed Software tab.
- Select the Software belonging to the Vorto Toolset (refer to Installing the Vorto Toolset) and click the Uninstall… button.
The Uninstall dialog opens.
- Click Finish to uninstall the Vorto Toolset.
After the uninstallation is complete, the Software Updates dialog opens.
- Click Yes to restart your IDE.
After the restart, the IDE contains no Vorto group anymore (File > New > Project…).