3.0.0.M05 - Release Notes
The 3.0.0.M05 milestone of Virgo upgrades several dependencies to their latest levels, adds significant functional enhancements, and fixes a number of bugs.
- Bug 342716: Support the OSGi Log Service and plumb it in to Virgo's logging infrastructure.
- Bug 332911: Expose Virgo's class loading diagnostic commands to JMX.
- Bug 314282: Upgrade the Spring framework embedded in Virgo to version 3.0.5.
- Bug 332045: Upgrade Virgo Tomcat Server to use Gemini Web 2.0.0.M01 which embeds the stable release Tomcat 7.0.12 and supports the
latest Java Servlet, JavaServer Pages, and Expression Language specifications.
- Bug 337822: Add the -noStart option to dmk.sh/dmk.bat. See the User Guide section entitled "Cleaning Virgo Web Server without Starting it"
and known issue entitled "Problem Deleting Installation Directory under Windows".
- Bug 343364: Use the Equinox implementation of the region digraph (based on the Virgo implementation).
- Bug 347120: Include the logging level in (trace) log entries.
A full list of bug fixes included in this milestone is available here.