Use the following resources to get a support from the Subversive team and the Subversive community.
- Newsgroup - Subversive newsgroup is a place where our community can discuss general topics related with the project. It's a right place to ask questions about Subversive usage, share feedback and request a help.
- Mailing Lists - it is a primary communication channel with Subversive developers regarding Subversive development and integration issues. If you are interested in getting announcements for new versions, or want to participate in discussions of the development or integration topics, then you can subscribe to one of the project's mailing lists.
- Issues (Bugzilla) - Review opened Subversive bugs on Eclipse Bugzilla.
- Report a Bug - Submit a new Subversive bug to Eclipse Bugzilla.
- Subversive 2.0 release - The new version of Subversive that is compatible with SVN 1.7-1.8 and Eclipse 4.2 or later. This version offers automatic migration from SVN 1.1-1.6.
- Subversive 1.1 release - Subversive 1.1 is available with over 60 improvements and bug fixes. Subversive 1.1 release is included into the Eclipse Kepler Simultaneous release.
Subversive Connectors Home
Visit Polarion.com to learn about the Subversive Connectors open-source project used by Subversive to communicate with the SVN infrastructure.