Use the resources below to learn about Subversive project, its features and working with SVN repositories from the Eclipse environment.
- Getting Started - In this article you can find information about basic SVN concepts, general information on Subversive plug-in, integration instructions and answers for the common questions about Subversive.
- User Guide - Complete product manual, that describes all available Subversive features and explains how to use them on practice.
- New & Noteworthy - Learn more about features introduced in the latest Subversive releases.
- Wiki - The hub page on Eclipse Wiki, that includes all Wiki pages about Subversive.
Articles About Subversive
The articles below were written by Subversive community. If you wrote about Subversive and like to see your article it in this list, please contact the Subversive development team. We will be glad to share your experience with the Subversive community.
Install the latest stable Subversive version by dragging and dropping the icon below into a running Eclipse workspace.
- Subversive 2.0 release - The new version of Subversive that is compatible with SVN 1.7-1.8 and Eclipse 4.2 or later. This version offers automatic migration from SVN 1.1-1.6.
- Subversive 1.1 release - Subversive 1.1 is available with over 60 improvements and bug fixes. Subversive 1.1 release is included into the Eclipse Kepler Simultaneous release.
Subversive Connectors Home
Visit Polarion.com to learn about the Subversive Connectors open-source project used by Subversive to communicate with the SVN infrastructure.