Project Plan For Swordfish, version 0.10
- Tooling: delivers tools to help the develepors create, test and deploy Swordfish enabled consumers and providers. Also included is a detailed documentation.
- Runtime: delivers the core framework and exemplary implementation for the core framework's extension points to be used as target platform.
The ramp down policy is the following:
With M6 we will freeze the API, no new features will be added after M7 . Starting with RC3 only bugs with severity Blocker or Critical and target milestone 0.10 may still be fixed. This has to be accompanied with a notification to the swordfish-dev list.
Enhanced Policy Processing
- Authentication interceptor (using Eclipse Higgins STS)
- Compression interceptor (using gzip)
- Validation interceptor (using XML Schema validation)
- Transformation interceptor (using XSLT)
- Authorization interceptor
- Encryption interceptor
- Signature interceptor
Remote Swordfish Provider Deployment
- Equinox 3.6
- SpringSource dm Server
- Eclipse Gemini
Service Activity Monitoring (Metric data)
- Min., Avg. and Max. Response Time for three configurable time periods e.g. 5, 15, 60 min
- Number of requests that failed due to application errors during the selected periods
- Number of failures due to communication problems during selected periods
- Total number of requests in the period
- Apache Active MQ