Project Plan For EMF Diff/Merge, version 0.1.0
EMF Diff/Merge is a diff/merge tool for models that emphasizes consistent merging based on consistency rules. This EMF sub-project is in Incubation.
- An update site providing access to all the plug-ins, sources and documentation;
- A downloadable archive of this update site.
|EMF Diff/Merge 0.1.0||06/11/2012|
|EMF Diff/Merge 0.2.0_Kepler||26/06/2013|
EMF Diff/Merge runs on Eclipse 3.6 / 3.7 / 4.2 / 4.3 and requires Java 5.x or 6.
None of the EMF Diff/Merge deliverables are internationalized.
Diff/Merge Engine and sample GUI
- Robustness and performance. Although the tool has been extensively used in certain usage scenarios (versioning, model refactoring), experiments in different scenarios are expected to lead to improvements and fixes.
- GUI integrability. A few experiments have been made where EMF Diff/Merge GUI elements are integrated into a third-party application. The GUI code can be improved so that integration be simpler.
- Openness. EMF Diff/Merge currently has its own relation-style difference model. Integration into, e.g., existing model repositories requires the ability to deal with third-party, action-style difference models.