My pattern does not appear in the wizard.
1. Check your enablement statement in the pattern declaration.
2. If you are using property testers, make sure that the plugin with your pattern is already started or the force activation property in test tag is set to true.
3. Check error log.
Can I use the framework in headless mode?Yes, it is possible to use the framework without any User Interface. Check out our PatternAppFrameworkManager class. My wizard pages do not appear in the wizard.
1. Check if the pattern ID and the target Pattern ID in User Interface declaration match.
2. Check if the class that the factory class you are providing is correctly defined.
3. Check error log for exceptions while creating the page.
I got property not found exception.
1. The property is not added in the getPropertyNames method.
2. In most cases this happens when you are trying to access a property from another DataModel. In that case the recommended solution is to create/use Synchronizer class, create your own property in your model and synchronize them.
What is Synchronizer class used for?
Synchronizer class is used to synchronize properties across models. In this way, the operations will be independent from one another and reusable.
You can also use Synchronizer class when you are working with models that are not in your namespace. (binaries)
How can I add additional check for the pattern?
You can add additional check by adding validation tag in the pattern. You can implement your own validator extending PatternValidator. Or you can reuse some of our validators that reside in the common plugin.
How can I add additional actions for already existing patterns?
You can add pre or post operations for your pattern operation.
Extension point is: org.eclipse.pave.core.PatternOperationExtension
You can define this pre/post operations to be activated only on specific pattern.
Can I reuse existing wizard pages?
Yes, if the pages extend DataModelWizardPage class.
Can I reuse existing DataModelProviders?
Yes you can check how it is done in our tutorials section in our wiki.
I got endless count of wizard pages, last n-1 are shown in cycle.
Check for two separate definitions for Pattern User Interface for the same pattern.