Object Teams - Archived Downloads
All downloads are provided under the terms and conditions of the Eclipse Foundation Software User Agreement unless otherwise specified.
Archived Milestone Release of the OTDT
prior to the 0.7.0 Release
The Object Teams project has released its first Milestone Releases after the move to Eclipse.org. Due to the incubation status of the project, this release has the version 0.7.0 (Mx), which is the direct successor of the stable release 1.4.0 from objectteams.org.
|Archived update site: http://archive.eclipse.org/objectteams/updates/0.7|
Available Milestone Releases towards 0.7:
|Required Eclipse Version||Command Line Compiler||Bugs Fixed|
|OTDT 0.7.0 Release Candidate 1 — (2010/06/23)|
|Eclipse SDK 3.6.0||ecotj.jar|
|OTDT 0.7.0 Milestone 4 — (2010/06/11)|
|Eclipse SDK 3.6.0 RC4||ecotj.jar|
|OTDT 0.7.0 Milestone 3 — (2010/05/31)|
|Eclipse SDK 3.6.0 RC3||ecotj.jar|
|OTDT 0.7.0 Milestone 2 — (2010/05/07)|
|Eclipse SDK 3.6.0 M7||ecotj.jar|
|OTDT 0.7.0 Milestone 1 — (2010/04/25)|
|This Warm-Up Release is no longer available.|
Stable Releases for Eclipse 3.3 - 3.6 M6
For older versions and until a stable release is approved by the Eclipse foundation, you may still consult our old download page at www.objectteams.org for existing releases.
Howto InstallNothing special, just...
- Install Eclipse SDK 3.6.0 RC4 (you may also use your favorite Eclipse Package but it has to be exactly 3.6.0 RC4).
- Open "
Help > Install New Software ..."
- Add http://archive.eclipse.org/objectteams/updates/0.7 as a new site to work with
- Select both provided features
- Object Teams Development Tooling (Incubation): the IDE for Object Teams
- Object Teams Equinox Integration (Incubation): runtime required by the above feature
- Click through the wizard upto and including the required restart of Eclipse.
- Browse content from the welcome page or from help ("Object Teams Development User Guide").
- Find new icons in "About Eclipse SDK" dialog
- From this about dialog click through to the plug-ins of "Eclipse RCP" and scroll to the "Workbench" plug-in: You should see a note that this plug-in is adapted by two Object Teams plug-ins.
- Install a shipped OT/J example via "
File > New > Example ...", one of
- Stop Watch Example (easiest).
- Observer Example (straight forward).
- Flight Bonus Example (comprehensive, high density of OT/J concepts).
- Order System Example (comprehensive, not quite as dense).
- ATM Example (special demo for guard predicates).