Nebula Picture Control
The Picture control is a control that allows you to display an image, remove and modify it. This control is useful to manage photo, logo, gravatar, etc in a SWT, RCP and RAP Application.
- Modify image: the Modify link is used to upload a new image.
- Delete image: the Delete link is used to delete the image.
- Default image: set a default image.
- RCP/RAP: can be used in a SWT standalone application, RCP and RAP Application both.
- SWT/FormToolkit: supports SWT (use org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.picture.PictureControl) and FormToolkit (use org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.picture.FormPictureControl).
- JFace Databinding: stores the image as byte array and fires events to tell that image has changed. You can bind with JFace Databinding the image byte array with a Model object
- Internationalization: use Locale to set links label with well language
For more explanation, documentation, etc, please read Eclipse Nebula Picture Control article.