Nebula Pagination Control
The Pagination control is a control that allows you to display data in a table with navigation page.
This control is useful to display large data in a SWT, RCP and RAP Application.
- Pagination/Sort : paginate and sort large data in SWT Table. It's possible to use this control with other widget
- Pagination renderer : provides several pagination renderer (links, combo, etc..). You can implement your own renderer.
- RCP/RAP: can be used in a SWT standalone application, RCP and RAP Application both.
- SWT/FormToolkit: supports SWT (use org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.pagination.table.PageableTable)
and FormToolkit (use org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.pagination.table.forms.FormPageableTable).
- Page result structure: by default org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.pagination.collections.PageResult is used, but it's possible to use another page result structure (ex: Spring Data Structure Page).
- Internationalization: use Locale to set links label with well language
For more explanation, documentation, etc, please read :
this article which introduces you the features of the Pagination Control.
this article which explains how to install Nebula Pagination Control with P2 or repository.zip.
this article which explains how to use Spring Data structure Page instead of using Nebula Pagination PageResult structure.