Nebula CompositeTable History
The CompositeTable build version is placed in the README file in
the distribution. By examining the version number in your README file,
you can see if a bug you have encountered is fixed in future versions.
2/26/2008 Version 0.9.4
- More bug fixes from community; notably around row event handling. Thanks!
1/25/2008 Version 0.9.3
- A slew of bugfixes and enhancements from the community. Thanks!
2/5/2007 Version 0.9.2.1
- Added new delete listener method; added RowDeleteAdapter; added command API
2/3/2007 Version 0.9.2
- Fixed several redraw bugs plus bug #164419.
1/30/2007 Version 0.9.1
- Added movable, resizable native header.
1/19/2006 Version 0.9.0
- NOTE: API change. Cleaned up layout manager API to make resizable columns possible.
12/14/2006 Version 0.8.2
12/14/2006 Version 0.8.1
- Fixed an obscure bug that could cause Platform/UI to throw an
assertion failed exception when used in an RCP app; fixed possible
12/14/2006 Version 0.8.0
- The initial website is up; initial release!