- Mylyn was created by Mik Kersten as a part of his PhD thesis, supervised by Gail Murphy at the Software Practices Lab at UBC. Tasktop Technologies was founded by the creators of Mylyn in order to lead the open source project, provide commercial support and extensions, and enable the rapidly growing ecosystem of tools built on Mylyn.
- Background on Mylyn technology, including research papers, is available at tasktop.com.
- Mylyn 3.5 release review
- Mylyn 3.4 release review
- Mylyn 3.3 release review
- Mylyn 3.2 release review
- Mylyn 3.1 release review
- Mylyn 3.0 release review
- Mylyn 2.3 release review
- Mylyn 2.2 release review
- Mylyn 2.1 release review
- Mylyn 2.0 release review
- Mylar 1.0 release review
- Mylar project creation review and Project Proposal (May 2005)
|Star Mylyn as favorite on Eclipse Marketplace|
- Sign up to get notified of Mylyn releases.
What is Mylyn?
- The Myelin substance accelerates our thoughts by making neurons much more efficient at conducting electricity.
- The Mylyn name is a tribute to this substance, as many users claim that our tools increase efficiency to the point where we can code at the speed of thought.
- The project was previously called Mylar.