Graphical Modeling Project (GMP)
The Eclipse Graphical Modeling Project (GMP) provides a set of generative components and
runtime infrastructures for developing graphical editors based on EMF
Graphiti is an Eclipse-based graphics framework to enable easy development of state-of-the-art diagram editors for domain models.
The objectives of the Graphiti project are the following:
- Provide an easy to use and well structured plain Java API for building graphical tools
- Provide documentation and tutorials for doing so
- Limit the dependencies of the framework to an absolute minimum to support RCP-like scenarios
- Provide optional components beyond the RCP use case to ease e.g. IDE integration
- Provide the ability to use any existing layout algorithms for auto layouting a diagram
The GMF runtime is an industry proven application framework for creating graphical editors using EMF and GEF.
The GMF Notation Project provides a standard EMF notational meta model.
Warning: file_get_contents(/localsite/http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/gmp/news/news.xml): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /localsite/modeling/gmp/index.php on line 35
Feb 26th, 2010 -
Release GMF 2.2.2 is available as part of the Galileo SR2 simultaneous release.
Graphiti Build News
Sorry, can't access database.