Graphical Modeling Project (GMP)
Graphiti is an Eclipse-based graphics framework to enable easy development of state-of-the-art diagram editors for domain models.
The objectives of the Graphiti project are the following:
- Provide an easy to use and well structured plain Java API for building graphical tools
- Provide documentation and tutorials for doing so
- Limit the dependencies of the framework to an absolute minimum to support RCP-like scenarios
- Provide optional components beyond the RCP use case to ease e.g. IDE integration
- Provide the ability to use any existing layout algorithms for auto layouting a diagram
The GMF Tooling project provides a model-driven approach to generating graphical editors in Eclipse.
The GMF runtime is an industry proven application framework for creating graphical editors using EMF and GEF.