Eclipse Solutions MemberWireframeSketcher is a wireframing tool that helps product managers, designers and developers quickly create wireframes, mockups and prototypes for desktop, web and mobile applications. It is a desktop app and a plug-in for any Eclipse IDE.
Some of the top features:
- Extensive library of built-in controls for any type of UI. Stencils for Android, iPhone, iPad apps and more are available.
- Hand-drawn look for wireframes. Your stakeholders won't be distracted by little details and you can focus on what's important. Clean look is also available.
- Create interactive prototypes. Present your prototypes in full-screen mode and click-through to show how the application or website is supposed work. Export your prototype to clickable, high-quality PDF.
- More than 200 wireframing icons. Icons come in vector format, work at any size, can be colored, rotated, and embedded in any text.
- Use components to create your own reusable bits. Easy inheritance mechanism lets you modify component's instance without breaking the link to its origin.
WireframeSketcher Wireframing Tool Website.
WireframeSketcher's Marketplace Listings
- WireframeSketcher Wireframing Tool v4.2.3 - WireframeSketcher is a rapid wireframing tool that helps quickly create wireframes, mockups and prototypes for desktop, web and mobile applications....