All downloads are provided under the terms and conditions of the Eclipse Foundation Software User Agreement unless otherwise specified.
Latest Release: 0.3
Libra can be installed in the following ways:
- Main p2 repository: http://download.eclipse.org/libra/releases
- Kepler p2 repository: http://download.eclipse.org/releases/kepler
- Juno p2 repository: http://download.eclipse.org/releases/juno
- Indigo p2 repository: http://download.eclipse.org/releases/indigo
Declared stable builds can be found here:
- Latest Luna milestone: http://download.eclipse.org/libra/milestones
- Latest Kepler maintenance build: http://download.eclipse.org/libra/maintenance
Nightly builds can be found here:
- Nightly p2 repository for master (dev) branch: http://download.eclipse.org/libra/nightly
- Nightly p2 repository for kepler (maintenance) branch: http://download.eclipse.org/libra/maintenance/snapshot
Please keep in mind that the nightly p2 repositories contain untested software! It might be unstable and contain any kind of errors. This version in mainly intended for framework developers.