A brief documentation link collection can be found here.
The code is provided in the following Github repositories. Please note that issues are tracked and discussed in the repository of the respective sub-project.
- Eclipse Kuksa IDE: https://github.com/eclipse/kuksa.ide Browser-based IDE used by developers to create applications for the Eclipse Kuksa in-vehicle platform.
- Eclipse Kuksa Apps: https://github.com/eclipse/kuksa.apps Contains applications to showcase use-cases of Eclipse Kuksa
- Eclipse Kuksa Cloud: https://github.com/eclipse/kuksa.cloud The cloud-backend of Eclipse Kuksa, including the App Store
- Eclipse Kuksa In-Vehicle: https://github.com/eclipse/kuksa.invehicle The in-vehicle platform of Eclipse Kuksa
- Eclipse Kuksa Integration: https://github.com/eclipse/kuksa.integration Integration tests for Eclipse Kuksa
- Eclipse Kuksa Website: https://github.com/eclipse/kuksa.website The sources of the Eclipse Kuksa website
- Eclipse Che Kuksa IDE: https://gitlab-pages.idial.institute/pedro.cuadrachamorro/kuksa-ide/
- Rover Docs: https://app4mc-rover.github.io/rover-docs/
- Rover API: https://app4mc-rover.github.io/rover-app/
- Rover Telemetry UI https://github.com/app4mc-rover/rover-telemetry-ui
- Eclipse Kuksa Wiki: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Kuksa
- Entry in Eclipse Foundation Project List: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.kuksa
Contact the project developers via the project’s “dev” list.
- Jenkins Website: https://jenkins.eclipse.org/kuksa/
APPSTACLE Deliverables and more
Eclipse Kuksa was created as part of the APPSTACLE project. More information regarding the project and the deliverables is available at https://itea3.org/project/appstacle.html .
- Automotive meets IoT: Innovating your future vehicle Sebastian Schildt, Bosch
- Bridging Eclipse SUMO with Eclipse Kuksa Philipp Heisig, Fachhochschule Dortmund