Core / Post Freeze 2 : Fix Plan
||Most significant issues to address
- improve incremental compiler with respect to anonymous type changes, these should not trigger recompilation of dependents.
- address Java delta defficiency with respect to project subfolder removal while project description is changed too. This causes the
Java model to notify a project deletion by mistake (also see 18953).
- fix type hierarchy NPE bug when computed on regions
- address scrapbook page problem when trying to report problems on imports
- address issue where replacing binary project doesn't trigger build
- code assist issue when superclasses all defines same field or member type
- fix NPE in search when no imports are defined and JRE is missing
- classpath variables should be exportable along with JDT/Core preferences
||Corresponding bugs reports
These bugs are to be tagged with milestone "2.0 F3" (freeze-3)
- All committed bugs : overview of all relevant bugs, in case your bug isn't in the list, please
use the jdt-core-dev mailing list to explain why it should be escaladated.
- Unresolved bugs : our intent is to solve these before freeze 3
- Resolved bugs : bugs already fixed or closed during this fix pass