Indigo is a past version of Eclipse. Please visit our download page for the latest version of Eclipse.
Indigo is the annual release of Eclipse projects on
June 22 2011;
this year 62 project teams are part of the release.
- EGit 1.0 provides tight integration with the Git version control system.
- WindowBuilder, a popular GUI builder for Eclipse developers, is now open source and part of Indigo
- Drag to Install support with Eclipse Marketplace Client.
- Better integration with Maven, including starting Maven builds and maintaining pom files.
- Jubula provides automated functional GUI testing for Java and HTML.
- Xtext 2.0 makes it even easier to create domain specific languages.