Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Today's Messages (off)  | Unanswered Messages (on)

Forum: Eclipse Platform
 Topic: "No Application id found" issue for EMF Forms
"No Application id found" issue for EMF Forms [message #1793719] Tue, 14 August 2018 14:15
Prasanth Reddy Dondeti is currently online Prasanth Reddy DondetiFriend
I was following below URL to create an example based on EMF Forms for my Work activity.

https://eclipsesource.com/blogs/tutorials/getting-started-with-EMF-Forms

But, I was stuck at https://eclipsesource.com/blogs/tutorials/getting-started-with-EMF-Forms/#swt

I'm getting "No application id has been found" error while running the product file as "Eclipse application". Also, i could see an error in the package of contents section (where i wasn't able to open it).

image reference is attached for the error (screenshot).

Someone please check & comment if you have some info on this.

• Attachment: error.png
    (Size: 295.55KB, Downloaded 1 time)
Forum: Sirius
 Topic: Drag and drop
Drag and drop [message #1793647] Mon, 13 August 2018 08:56
Sharmila D is currently offline Sharmila DFriend
Hii

Iam trying to fetch all the elements(nodes/containers) created in the sirius editor to arxml file

I want to know which event will be called on click of drag and drop.so that I need to call that event in arxml after saving of editor in sirius

Please help me on this

Topic: Drag and drop
Drag and drop [message #1793644] Mon, 13 August 2018 07:35
Sharmila D is currently offline Sharmila DFriend
Hii

Iam trying to fetch all the elements(nodes/containers) created in the sirius editor to arxml file

I want to know which event will be called on click of drag and drop.so that I need to call that event in arxml after saving of editor in sirius

Please help me on this

Topic: Eclipse Oxygen with Sirius 6 and XText 2.14 - correct install?
Eclipse Oxygen with Sirius 6 and XText 2.14 - correct install? [message #1793420] Wed, 08 August 2018 00:26
Steve Hickman is currently offline Steve HickmanFriend
I'm using Eclipse Oxygen with Sirius 6.0 and XText 2.14 on a Windows 7 machine.

I've got an XText grammar and I've built a Sirius Viewpoint Specification to create diagrams based on the EMF model created by that grammar.

The relevant part of the grammar is::

IntegrationModel :
'im' name=ID '{' (im+=IntegrationModel | element+=IntegrationElement)* '}'
;
IntegrationElement :
IntegrationIntegrationContext | IntegrationTransportChannel | IntegrationUoPInstance
;
IntegrationIntegrationContext:
'ic' name=ID '{
('nodes:' '[' node+=IntegrationTransportNode+ ']')?
('conns:' '[' connection+=IntegrationTSNodeConnection+ '])?
'}' ';'
;
IntegrationUoPInstance :
'uinst' name=ID -> realizes=[UoPUnitOfPortability| QN] '{'
'URI:' configurationURI=STRING
('in:' '[' input+=IntegrationUoPInputEndPoint+ ']')?
('out:' '[' output+=IntegrationUoPOutputEndPoint+ ']')?
'}' ';'
;

The relevant part of the design is::

I created a diagram called IntegrationContextDiag where the diagram Domain Class is IntegrationIntegrationContext. I want to include in instances of that diagram IntegrationUoPInstance nodes for each IntegrationUoPInstance that is contained in the IntegrationModel that also contains the IntegrationIntegrationContext for the diagram. (So I have to navigate up from the diagram's IntegrationIntegrationContext instance to its containing IntegrationIntegrationModel instance then back down to find all the IntegrationUoPInstances)

I specified a Node type named UoPInstance in IntegrationContextDiag with a Domain Class of IntegrationUoPInstance and a Semantic Candidates Expression of [self.eContainer(tSM::IntegrationModel).element->filter(tSM::IntegrationUoPInstance)/]
When I test the expression in the Interpreter with an IntegrationIntegrationContext instance selected, it returns exactly what I want. However, the diagram never displays the nodes for the IntegrationUoPInstances (they should display as light_green squares).

I've tried at least 3 different Semantic Candidate Expressions that all work in the interpreter but I haven't been able to get any of them to result in the light_green squares displaying in the diagram instance for a particular IntegrationIntegrationContext.

I see now in the console window of my first Eclipse instance the following:
!ENTRY org.eclipse.acceleo.engine 4 4 2018-08-07 17:19:06.189
!MESSAGE Operation filter(EClassImpl) is undefined on type org.eclipse.ocl.ecore.internal.OCLStandardLibraryImpl$1.
!STACK 0
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Operation filter(EClassImpl) is undefined on type org.eclipse.ocl.ecore.internal.OCLStandardLibraryImpl$1.
at org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.internal.environment.AcceleoLibraryOperationVisitor.getExceptionOperationCallFailed(AcceleoLibraryOperationVisitor.java:1056)
at org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.internal.environment.AcceleoLibraryOperationVisitor.callNonStandardOperation(AcceleoLibraryOperationVisitor.java:174)
at org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.internal.evaluation.AcceleoEvaluationVisitor.visitOperationCallExp(AcceleoEvaluationVisitor.java:1220)
at org.eclipse.ocl.ecore.impl.OperationCallExpImpl.accept(OperationCallExpImpl.java:386)
at org.eclipse.ocl.AbstractEvaluationVisitor.visitExpression(AbstractEvaluationVisitor.java:242)
at org.eclipse.ocl.EvaluationVisitorDecorator.visitExpression(EvaluationVisitorDecorator.java:150)
at org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.internal.evaluation.AcceleoEvaluationVisitor.switchExpression(AcceleoEvaluationVisitor.java:1974)
at org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.internal.evaluation.AcceleoEvaluationVisitor.visitExpression(AcceleoEvaluationVisitor.java:1049)
at org.eclipse.acceleo.internal.ide.ui.interpreter.AcceleoEvaluationTask.evaluateOCLExpression(AcceleoEvaluationTask.java:491)
at org.eclipse.acceleo.internal.ide.ui.interpreter.AcceleoEvaluationTask.call(AcceleoEvaluationTask.java:282)
at org.eclipse.acceleo.internal.ide.ui.interpreter.AcceleoEvaluationTask.call(AcceleoEvaluationTask.java:1)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
(many times over)

I assume that means that I am missing something in my installation. I've done an update and everything is current as far as Eclipse is concerned. My installation contains:

Acceleo 3.7.2.201708211328 org.eclipse.acceleo.feature.group Eclipse Modeling Project
Buildship: Eclipse Plug-ins for Gradle 2.2.1.v20180125-1441 org.eclipse.buildship.feature.group Eclipse Buildship
Code Recommenders for Java Developers 2.5.2.v20180401-1226 org.eclipse.recommenders.rcp.feature.feature.group Eclipse Code Recommenders
Code Recommenders Mylyn Integration 2.5.2.v20180401-1226 org.eclipse.recommenders.mylyn.rcp.feature.feature.group Eclipse Code Recommenders
Code Recommenders Snipmatch 2.5.2.v20180401-1226 org.eclipse.recommenders.snipmatch.rcp.feature.feature.group Eclipse Code Recommenders
EclEmma Java Code Coverage 3.1.0.201804041601 org.eclipse.eclemma.feature.feature.group Eclipse EclEmma
Eclipse 4 - All Spies (Incubation) 0.18.0.v20171217-2215 org.eclipse.e4.tools.spies.feature.feature.group Eclipse.org
Eclipse e4 Tools 4.7.0.v20170515-1617 org.eclipse.e4.core.tools.feature.feature.group Eclipse.org
Eclipse e4 Tools Developer Resources 4.7.0.v20170515-1617 org.eclipse.e4.core.tools.feature.source.feature.group Eclipse.org
Eclipse for RCP and RAP Developers 4.7.3.20180405-1200 epp.package.rcp Eclipse Packaging Project
Eclipse Java Development Tools 3.13.4.v20180330-0919 org.eclipse.jdt.feature.group Eclipse.org
Eclipse Platform 4.7.3.v20180330-0640 org.eclipse.platform.feature.group Eclipse.org
Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment 3.13.4.v20180330-0640 org.eclipse.pde.feature.group Eclipse.org
Eclipse RCP 4.7.3.v20180330-0640 org.eclipse.rcp.feature.group Eclipse.org
Eclipse XML Editors and Tools 3.9.2.v201803221834 org.eclipse.wst.xml_ui.feature.feature.group Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Git integration for Eclipse 4.9.2.201712150930-r org.eclipse.egit.feature.group Eclipse EGit
Git integration for Eclipse - Task focused interface 4.9.2.201712150930-r org.eclipse.egit.mylyn.feature.group Eclipse EGit
m2e - Maven Integration for Eclipse (includes Incubating components) 1.8.3.20180227-2137 org.eclipse.m2e.feature.feature.group Eclipse.org - m2e
m2e - slf4j over logback logging (Optional) 1.8.3.20180227-2137 org.eclipse.m2e.logback.feature.feature.group Eclipse.org - m2e
Mylyn Builds Connector: Hudson/Jenkins 1.15.0.v20170411-2141 org.eclipse.mylyn.hudson.feature.group Eclipse Mylyn
Mylyn Context Connector: Eclipse IDE 3.23.0.v20170411-2108 org.eclipse.mylyn.ide_feature.feature.group Eclipse Mylyn
Mylyn Context Connector: Java Development 3.23.0.v20170411-2108 org.eclipse.mylyn.java_feature.feature.group Eclipse Mylyn
Mylyn Context Connector: Plug-in Development 3.23.0.v20170411-2108 org.eclipse.mylyn.pde_feature.feature.group Eclipse Mylyn
Mylyn Reviews Connector: Gerrit 2.14.0.v20170411-2108 org.eclipse.mylyn.gerrit.feature.feature.group Eclipse Mylyn
Mylyn Task-Focused Interface 3.23.0.v20170414-0629 org.eclipse.mylyn.context_feature.feature.group Eclipse Mylyn
Mylyn Tasks Connector: Bugzilla 3.23.1.v20170623-0008 org.eclipse.mylyn.bugzilla_feature.feature.group Eclipse Mylyn
Mylyn Versions Connector: Git 1.15.0.v20170411-2003 org.eclipse.mylyn.git.feature.group Eclipse Mylyn
Mylyn WikiText 3.0.19.201711172000 org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext_feature.feature.group Eclipse Mylyn
OCL All-In-One SDK 6.3.0.v20170613-1432 org.eclipse.ocl.master.feature.group Eclipse Modeling Project
Oomph Setup 1.9.0.v20180529-1103 org.eclipse.oomph.setup.feature.group Eclipse Oomph Project
RAP Tools 3.4.2.20180404-1636 org.eclipse.rap.tools.feature.feature.group Eclipse.org - RAP
Sirius Integration with EEF 6.0.0.201806111309 org.eclipse.sirius.runtime.ide.eef.feature.group Eclipse Modeling Project
Sirius Integration with Xtext 6.0.0.201806111309 org.eclipse.sirius.runtime.ide.xtext.feature.group Eclipse Modeling Project
Sirius Properties Views - Runtime Support 6.0.0.201806111309 org.eclipse.sirius.properties.feature.feature.group Eclipse Modeling Project
Sirius Specifier Environment 6.0.0.201806111309 org.eclipse.sirius.specifier.feature.group Eclipse Modeling Project
Sirius Support for AQL 6.0.0.201806111309 org.eclipse.sirius.aql.feature.group Eclipse Modeling Project
SWTBot for Eclipse Testing 2.6.0.201706141832 org.eclipse.swtbot.eclipse.feature.group Eclipse.org - SWTBot
SWTBot for GEF Testing 2.6.0.201706141832 org.eclipse.swtbot.eclipse.gef.feature.group Eclipse.org - SWTBot
SWTBot IDE Features 2.6.0.201706141832 org.eclipse.swtbot.ide.feature.group Eclipse.org - SWTBot
Xtend IDE 2.14.0.v20180523-0937 org.eclipse.xtend.sdk.feature.group Eclipse Xtend
Xtext Complete SDK 2.14.0.v20180523-0937 org.eclipse.xtext.sdk.feature.group Eclipse Xtext
Xtext Redistributable 2.14.0.v20180523-0937 org.eclipse.xtext.redist.feature.group Eclipse Xtext

Is there something missing? Is there something incompatible here?

[Updated on: Wed, 08 August 2018 13:59]

Report message to a moderator

Forum: GEF
 Topic: Add LayoutAlgorithm in MinMap example
Add LayoutAlgorithm in MinMap example [message #1793713] Tue, 14 August 2018 13:28
João Pedro is currently online João PedroFriend
I've been trying for a while but couldn't do it.

Where, if possible, can I add a LayoutAlgorithm to the MinMap example? (https://www.itemis.com/en/gef/tutorials/part-2-gef-mvc/)

For example the SpringLayoutAlgorithm().
 Topic: [GEF5] Using GEF5 without JavaFX
[GEF5] Using GEF5 without JavaFX [message #1793563] Fri, 10 August 2018 08:25
Sv Gl is currently offline Sv GlFriend
Hi,

I'm working on Eclipse with OpenJDK 9, because of that I am not able to add JavaFX to Eclipse.

Is there any way to use GEF 5 without JavaFX?

Thank you for every help!
Forum: Subversive
 Topic: subversive uninstall and REINSTALL
subversive uninstall and REINSTALL [message #1793603] Sat, 11 August 2018 01:23
Deepa Rao is currently offline Deepa RaoFriend
I have been trying to uninstall subversive and re-install. But Uninstall never happens on SVN Team provider. All others get uninstalled properly except this.
I get -
"Subversive SVN Team Provider" cannot be fully uninstalled because other installed software requires it.

I found this link -- https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/455695/
but I am not sure if I have to really uninstall all given in this link as below->
" You should uninstall Subversive connectors too. Also Subversive-Mylyn integration, Subversive Revision Graph, m2e integration and ProjectSet integration (of course if you've installed any of those). "

Please help! I really would like to get back subversive into my eclipse neon.

[Updated on: Sat, 11 August 2018 01:28]

Forum: Java Development Tools (JDT)
 Topic: Photon installation failed
Photon installation failed [message #1793670] Mon, 13 August 2018 18:51
Geoffry Roberts is currently offline Geoffry RobertsFriend
I had a working installation of Oxygen running on MacOS 10.3.6 with jdk 8. I used the Yatta installer to upgrade to Photon. Now eclipse won't start. It complains that it can't find certain jar files, but I can find them.

Can anyone shed any light?

Thanks

For good measure, the relevant log file:

!SESSION 2018-08-13 14:44:17.270 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=4.8.0.I20180611-0500
java.version=9.0.4
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=macosx, ARCH=x86_64, WS=cocoa, NL=en_US
Framework arguments: -product org.eclipse.epp.package.java.product
Command-line arguments: -os macosx -ws cocoa -arch x86_64 -clean -product org.eclipse.epp.package.java.product

!ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator 4 0 2018-08-13 14:44:17.936
!MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Exception in org.eclipse.equinox.internal.simpleconfigurator.Activator.start() of bundle org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator.
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:800)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:729)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.startWorker0(EquinoxBundle.java:933)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle$EquinoxModule.startWorker(EquinoxBundle.java:309)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.doStart(Module.java:581)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:449)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1634)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1614)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.doContainerStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1585)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.SystemModule.startWorker(SystemModule.java:264)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.SystemModule.start(SystemModule.java:188)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start(EquinoxBundle.java:383)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start(EquinoxBundle.java:402)
at org.eclipse.osgi.launch.Equinox.start(Equinox.java:115)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.startup(EclipseStarter.java:326)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:239)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:564)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:653)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:590)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1499)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The System Bundle was updated. The framework must be restarted to finalize the configuration change
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.simpleconfigurator.ConfigApplier.install(ConfigApplier.java:80)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.simpleconfigurator.SimpleConfiguratorImpl.applyConfiguration(SimpleConfiguratorImpl.java:186)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.simpleconfigurator.SimpleConfiguratorImpl.applyConfiguration(SimpleConfiguratorImpl.java:201)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.simpleconfigurator.Activator.start(Activator.java:61)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl$3.run(BundleContextImpl.java:779)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl$3.run(BundleContextImpl.java:1)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:772)
... 24 more
Root exception:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: The System Bundle was updated. The framework must be restarted to finalize the configuration change
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.simpleconfigurator.ConfigApplier.install(ConfigApplier.java:80)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.simpleconfigurator.SimpleConfiguratorImpl.applyConfiguration(SimpleConfiguratorImpl.java:186)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.simpleconfigurator.SimpleConfiguratorImpl.applyConfiguration(SimpleConfiguratorImpl.java:201)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.simpleconfigurator.Activator.start(Activator.java:61)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl$3.run(BundleContextImpl.java:779)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl$3.run(BundleContextImpl.java:1)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:772)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:729)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.startWorker0(EquinoxBundle.java:933)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle$EquinoxModule.startWorker(EquinoxBundle.java:309)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1634)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1614)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.doContainerStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1585)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.SystemModule.startWorker(SystemModule.java:264)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.SystemModule.start(SystemModule.java:188)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start(EquinoxBundle.java:383)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start(EquinoxBundle.java:402)
at org.eclipse.osgi.launch.Equinox.start(Equinox.java:115)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.startup(EclipseStarter.java:326)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:239)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2018-08-13 14:44:17.939
!MESSAGE Bundle org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator_1.3.0.v20180502-1828 [2] is not active.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2018-08-13 14:44:17.941
!MESSAGE Could not resolve module: org.eclipse.osgi [1]
Another singleton bundle selected: osgi.identity; osgi.identity="org.eclipse.osgi"; type="osgi.bundle"; version:Version="3.12.100.v20180210-1608"; singleton:="true"

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2018-08-13 14:44:17.945
!MESSAGE Application error
!STACK 1
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to acquire application service. Ensure that the org.eclipse.core.runtime bundle is resolved and started (see config.ini).
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:78)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:388)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:243)
 Topic: Eclipse to update module-info.java
Eclipse to update module-info.java [message #1793665] Mon, 13 August 2018 14:39
Rolf Schumacher is currently offline Rolf SchumacherFriend
When I am doing a Java project based on m2e, the pom.xml hosts all dependencies to jar files.
In general (I do not know of an exception) these jar files are representing modules in the sense of Java>9. When using a class from e.g. org.apache.commons.io, say FilenameUtil, I do not get the offer to complete the list of imports as with Java<9, because the line requires org.apache.commens.io; is missing in module-info.java.

I have to add that line manually.

I would like to get assisted by Eclipse Java editor in extending module-info.java. Wouldn't that be possible?

I am using Proton 20180619-1200 with m2e 1.9.0.20180606-2036,
 Topic: Java version indicates SE 6, Java Control Panel SE 8
Java version indicates SE 6, Java Control Panel SE 8 [message #1793639] Mon, 13 August 2018 05:39
Camille Lola is currently offline Camille LolaFriend
I am working as a Java Developer. I am trying to get the Java 7 as the default version on my machine, running Mac OS X 10.9.3. When I run:
java -version

I get:
java version "1.6.0_65"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_65-b14-462-11M4609)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.65-b04-462, mixed mode)

When I run:
javac -version

I get:
javac 1.6.0_65

When I go into System Preferences --> Java --> Update, I see:
Your system has the recommended version of Java.
Java 8 Update 05.

I have some questions:

Why does my Java Control Panel claim I have Java 8, but my work in the terminal (when checking my Java version) says otherwise?

I just downloaded the .dmg file for Java SE 7 from Oracle's site and installed, though it's nowhere to be seen. Where could this be found on my machine?

Thanks & Regards
Camillelola
Mindmajix.com
 Topic: Code formatter - line wrapping behavior
Code formatter - line wrapping behavior [message #1793520] Thu, 09 August 2018 13:09
Ulf Dittrich is currently offline Ulf DittrichFriend
After migrating my Java dev-environment from Kepler Service Release 2 to
Oxygen.3 Release (4.7.3) I noticed, that the line wrapping behaviour of the
Java Code Formatter is different now although the same settings are used.

An example:

- Default settings of "Eclipse [built-in]"
- Fuction Calls -> Argutments
- line width: 40

Kepler Service Release 2:

class Example {
	void foo() {
		Other.bar(
				nested(200, 300, 400,
						500, 600, 700,
						800, 900));
	}
}

Oxygen.3 Release (4.7.3):

class Example {
	void foo() {
		Other.bar(100,
				nested(200, 300, 400,
						500, 600, 700,
						800, 900));
	}
}

This causes a lot of trouble, because after making a small change on an existig
class and formatting the code there are a lot of changes just because of differently
wrapped lines. So you have to look really hard in structure compare to find the
"real" changes.

I played around with the settings a little, but did not succeed.
Is there a possibility to make the Java Code Formatter in Oxygen.3 work the "old" way?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards
Ulf
 Topic: Hyo Lee Hnetinka - how i can install maven in eclipse?
Hyo Lee Hnetinka - how i can install maven in eclipse? [message #1793484] Thu, 09 August 2018 05:58
Hyo Leehnetinka is currently offline Hyo LeehnetinkaFriend
Hello friends,

I am Hyo Lee Hnetinka. I have already try to install maven in eclipse but still not install so how I can solve it?
Forum: Papyrus
 Topic: Papyrus at the Open Group Beijing event Aug. 22!
Papyrus at the Open Group Beijing event Aug. 22! [message #1793478] Thu, 09 August 2018 01:03
Richard Freggi is currently offline Richard FreggiFriend
I have been invited to run a half-day workshop in Beijing about HP Inc. 's use of enterprise architecture to improve project execution. The workshop will describe how we use UML to develop conceptual and logical level blueprints, consistent with the TOGAF-ADM methodology.

Organizers asked me to include live demo and basic tool training, and approved my recommendation to use Papyrus since it is open source (at work I use Sparx, but I use Papyrus to teach at local university).

If anyone is in town on Aug. 22 you are welcome to join us! More info here (use Google translate):

http://www.opengroup.org.cn/event/shuzihuashidaiqiyebiangeyurencaizhuanxing

(All written material will be in English but I will present in Mandarin)
Forum: Newcomers
 Topic: Eclipse version 3 plugins
Eclipse version 3 plugins [message #1793676] Mon, 13 August 2018 22:17
Jeffrey Cummings is currently offline Jeffrey CummingsFriend
Does Equinox support version 3 plugins?

[Updated on: Mon, 13 August 2018 22:19]

Topic: Save the debugger Expressions list?
Save the debugger Expressions list? [message #1793675] Mon, 13 August 2018 21:49
John Cunningham is currently offline John CunninghamFriend
I'm using the Eclipse Luna debugger and like the Watch Expressions feature quite a bit. My question is, is there a way or a workaround to save off the list of Expressions? I'd like to be able to come back to a set of variables without have to use "Add new expression" for each one individually every time.

I'm using Eclipse Luna on a Linux machine. Not sure what version but I can try to dig that up if relevant.
 Topic: Can't git
Can't git [message #1793674] Mon, 13 August 2018 21:33
Steve Jensen is currently offline Steve JensenFriend
Dragging myself into the 21st century and moving away from "console and text editor is all I need". Guess I'm getting lazy in my old age ... or wanting to be a better developer :) Figure may as well learn how to use Eclipse (I do Java and PHP back end/middleware stuff) and while I am at it git too.

Unfortunately, when I pick "file -> import -> git" I cannot browse GitHub due to SSL errors.

Error searching repositories: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected error: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors

If I select "Clone URI" and put in the https url of a public project on GitHub I get a similar error, with a popup suggesting I have the DNS name wrong, there is no internet connection, or that I just just disable SSL certificate validation. Checking the log file reveals a similar trustAnchors error.

OK... so I installed git on one of my servers, got a LetsEncrypt SSL cert for it, etc. installed gitlab ce and all that stuff. Set up a user on it, started a project via web interface, and I have the same issues as with GitHub.

So I instead try to use SSH. Upload my public key to my server, tell Eclipse to connect via SSH instead, and while I can manually connect from command line as the git user I can't connect via git in Eclipse. Checking my firewall and auth.log on the server, I can see that git/eclipse is trying to connect to port 22 instead of the port I specified (I run ssh on a non-standard port). Yes, I entered the correct non-standard port in the Eclipse interface with the other connection details.

So... whats a guy gotta do to get some git going gang?

Do I need to set up my .gitconfig in a specific way to handle non-default SSH ports? What do I need to fix the SSL error(s) ? I believe they are the same error, if not they are closely related.

Other possibly relevant stuff -

OS - Mint 19. Yes, I installed Eclipse from eclipse.org (downloaded tarball and extracted it)
Oracle Java 8 set as default JRE, have 10 available if needed. Have been working fine with 8 for school work and experimentation

My various cacerts files since what I've found online references those.
No idea on how to validate content of the cacerts files though....

sj@darkstar:~$ ls -l $(locate /cacerts)
-rw------- 1 root root    384 Apr  8 07:19 /etc/default/cacerts
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 170884 Jun 26 12:13 /etc/ssl/certs/java/cacerts
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  95881 Jun  5  2017 /opt/android-studio-2.3/jre/jre/lib/security/cacerts
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root     27 Aug 12 14:18 /usr/lib/jvm/java-10-oracle/lib/security/cacerts -> /etc/ssl/certs/java/cacerts
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 113367 Aug 12 14:18 /usr/lib/jvm/java-10-oracle/lib/security/cacerts.original
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root     27 Jul 22 15:09 /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre/lib/security/cacerts -> /etc/ssl/certs/java/cacerts
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 114757 Jul 22 15:09 /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre/lib/security/cacerts.original

My environment vars related to Java -

sj@darkstar:~$ set | grep -i java
DERBY_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/db
J2REDIR=/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre
J2SDKDIR=/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle
JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle
PATH=/home/sj/.local/share/umake/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/games:/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/bin:/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/db/bin:/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre/bin

Topic: Surrogate log-in with RDZ
Surrogate log-in with RDZ [message #1793657] Mon, 13 August 2018 11:21
Balint Barany is currently offline Balint BaranyFriend
Hi,
I'm working on a z/OS mainframe server, and have a user ID which I can use only in surrogate mode. That means that i use my password and ID, and everything I do will be done in the name of an other ID, without me knowing its password.

The question is if there is a way to manage to do this kind of login from the Rational Developer for Z systems software of Eclipse?

When I log in from 3270 terminal the way of doing this kind of login looks like this:
Userid ===> the ID which I want to use in surrogate mode
Password ===> the password of my OWN ID
Group Ident ===> my OWN ID

Can i perform surrogate login from RDZ?
 Topic: Internal implementation of java doc hover view feature in Eclipse
Internal implementation of java doc hover view feature in Eclipse [message #1793594] Fri, 10 August 2018 19:11
Darwin Clown is currently offline Darwin ClownFriend
Hello everyone,
I am a newbie to eclipse and java world. I have an idea for a plugin for which I need to learn how eclipse shows the java docs when we hover over the java type namely classes. I want to learn how eclipse features are implemented so that I can use the same ideas for my plugin and others projects too. I am fascinated by the Eclipse community and after failed searches on google, I thought asking directly in the community would be great. Also, suggest me the way to learn how eclipse implements the basic feature we use in daily coding life. All suggestions are welcome.
 Topic: SVN Connectors not working
SVN Connectors not working [message #1793527] Thu, 09 August 2018 15:04
Liz Revere is currently offline Liz RevereFriend
Spent countless hours surfing the Net to try and find out hwo to install SVN connectors for Sbbversive on Eclipse Photon. Alas this is not possible at all and I give up ever using Eclipse. THis was a trial for my work to try and use Eclipse with Version Control SVN but I cannot get it to wor, so we will not be using Eclipse.
I was directed to this link for the Installation instructions:
https://www.eclipse.org/subversive/installation-instructions.php

On this link "Phase 2" one is directed to Polarion.com.
In Polarion.com one is directed to (replaced forward slashes with -- else the link is not accepted)
http:--community.polarion.com--projects--subversive--download--eclipse--6.0--update-site

And when click this link you get: The requeste dURL was not found on this server.

Then I tried installing the SVN conenctor via Eclipse.
Go into Window-Preferences-Team-Svn-Svn Connector, then "Get Connectors".
It comes back with: Connector discovery compelted without finding any conenctors. Please check your internet connection and try again"

My internet connection is working.

I cannot use Subversive because of this, when I try to use it I get this message:
SVN: '0x00400006: Validate Repository Location' operation finished with error: Selected SVN connector library is not available or cannot be loaded.
If you selected native JavaHL connector, please check if binaries are available or install and select pure Java Subversion connector from the plug-in connectors update site.
If connectors already installed then you can change the selected one at: Window->Preferences->Team->SVN->SVN Connector.
Selected SVN connector library is not available or cannot be loaded.
If you selected native JavaHL connector, please check if binaries are available or install and select pure Java Subversion connector from the plug-in connectors update site.
If connectors already installed then you can change the selected one at: Window->Preferences->Team->SVN->SVN Connector.
Forum: BPMN 2.0 Modeler
 Topic: How to extract the part of source code of Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler that automatically generates DI info
How to extract the part of source code of Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler that automatically generates DI info [message #1793672] Mon, 13 August 2018 19:18
Yang Zheng is currently offline Yang ZhengFriend
I programmatically created an XML format .bpmn file which does not contain any DI information. When I open the .bpmn file in Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler it can display the BPMN diagram and generate the DI information automatically for me. Now I want to write a java method that reads the .bpmn file without DI information, generate the DI information for it and output a .bpmn file with the DI information. I want to use the part of the source code of Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler that generates DI (maybe with some necessary modification) to implement my method. How can I do that? I tried to read the source code of Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler but it is difficult to understand and I don't know how to extract the part of source code I want.

Can anyone please help me?

Thank you very much!
Forum: Mylyn
 Topic: Montior UI Plugin does not call init() when Debug Launched as an Eclipse Product
Montior UI Plugin does not call init() when Debug Launched as an Eclipse Product [message #1793669] Mon, 13 August 2018 18:45
Jon Passki is currently offline Jon PasskiFriend

I am learning how Mylyn Monitor works by launching an Eclipse Application (IDE product).
When debug launching and setting a breakpoint in org.eclipse.mylyn.internal.monitor.ui.MonitorUiPlugin.start and stepping over job.schedule(), I see the job's result is Status.CANCEL unknown code=1 null. Consequently, the UI plugin's init() is not called.

How can I go about debug launching the Eclipse IDE product and get the Monitor UI plugin to have its UIJob execute successfully? Or are these UI jobs not expected to work when launching Eclipse this way?

I'm running Mac OS X 10.12, Eclipse Photon, and Java 10.0.2. When validating the plugins, the only non-resolved entry is org.apache.xmlrpc not seeing java.xml.bind. Otherwise, all workspace and enabled plugins are enabled.
Forum: SWTBot
 Topic: Improve AbstractSWTBot.dragAndDrop capability
Improve AbstractSWTBot.dragAndDrop capability [message #1793666] Mon, 13 August 2018 14:41
Laurent Redor is currently offline Laurent RedorFriend
Hello,

I've created a new bugzilla 537899 [1] to improve AbstractSWTBot.dragAndDrop capability. I also proposed a gerrit [2] for what I expected.
Is there something more to do?
Do you have visibility to integrate this kind of change?

We, Sirius project, are currently using SwtBot 2.7 (http://download.eclipse.org/technology/swtbot/milestones/photon-m7/ to be precise).

Regards,

Laurent

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=537899
[2] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/127340/

Laurent Redor - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Forum: Mosquitto
 Topic: Mosquitto SSL/TLS with COMODO cert
Mosquitto SSL/TLS with COMODO cert [message #1793649] Mon, 13 August 2018 09:15
Andre de Jong is currently offline Andre de JongFriend
Hello,
I hope you will be able to help me. I am a starting user of Mosquitto. I want to secure my Mosquitto server with SSL/TLS and I have a Comodo PositiveSSL for that. However, I don't get it configured. With a self-signed cert (ca.crt / server.crt / server.key) it works fine. But from comodo i got AddTrustExternalCARoot.crt,
COMODORSAAddTrustCA.crt, COMODORASDomainValidationSecureServerCA.crt
and mydomain.cer.

How should I use it?
Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Andre
Forum: Kura
 Topic: How to connect Kura gateway to Hono
How to connect Kura gateway to Hono [message #1793587] Fri, 10 August 2018 15:36
Mohab Aly is currently offline Mohab AlyFriend
I am trying to connect my Kura gateway (on Raspberry Pi) to Hono (deployed on my local machine). However, I could not do that.

As far as I see in Hono documentation, it is possible to connect any gateway via protocol adapters which are linked to QPID dispatch router and Kura can communicate with MQTT broker directly at the cloud side.

Additional information: I tried the port-forwarding option on Hono based on the recommendations at [1] (i.e., the ticket I opened on Github), but unfortunately, it is not working; there is a bug related to that [2].

If there is any alternative or workaround, I'd be delighted to hear about it.

Appreciate if anybody could help me. Thank you in advance.

Mohab

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/hono/issues/763
[2] https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/pull/46517

[Updated on: Fri, 10 August 2018 16:28]

Forum: RCP Testing Tool
 Topic: Button Click not working on Replay
Button Click not working on Replay [message #1793601] Fri, 10 August 2018 22:46
Arun Duraisamy is currently offline Arun DuraisamyFriend
Hi
We have eclipse indigo RCP application and We are trying to us RCPTT for testing.
We don't have problem on Recording. But on Replay
the shell inside the shell button click not working. I can get-button and can set-focus but click is not working.

Thanks for you reply in advance.

Thanks
Arun
 Topic: How to run test suite/test case many times
How to run test suite/test case many times [message #1793499] Thu, 09 August 2018 08:17
Hu Bing is currently offline Hu BingFriend
Hi,

What is the easiest way of running a test suite/test case many times?
Let's say that I want to run a test suite/test case one hundred times in a repeat. What is the easiest way of doing this?
 Topic: Howto enable take-screenshot when running via maven
Howto enable take-screenshot when running via maven [message #1793437] Wed, 08 August 2018 10:38
Niklaus Giger is currently offline Niklaus GigerFriend
As described elsewhere I enable trace and take-screenshot when running my test via the RCPTT GUI.

When I run the same test via maven no trace output nor screenshots are shown in the generated HTML.

Can I force this by setting some properties (which one) in the pom.xml?
 Topic: When does measure-time stop exactly?
When does measure-time stop exactly? [message #1793429] Wed, 08 August 2018 07:48
Philip Langer is currently offline Philip LangerFriend

Hi,

I recently came across a scenario where I'm unsure when measure-time actually stops measuring the time and was hoping one of you could maybe help clarifying that.

In particular, we measure the time needed to import a project. So the measure-time block encompasses the ECL commands for opening the standard import dialog, selecting the folder to import and hit finish.

In this scenario, measure-time seems to include also the build job that is triggered asynchronously, as well as the asynchronous indexer job (it is a project with a CDT nature). However, on rather large projects, measure-time stops measuring often already _while_ the indexer is still running.

I was wondering why it would include the build and the indexing in the first place, since these jobs are triggered by the import asynchronously and, second, why it seems to sometimes stop measuring during a job that has been triggered then?

Could this be a scheduling issue that the ECLJob running the commands inside the measure-time is blocked during the build (which runs as a workspace rule) and thus, cannot finish and this is the whole reason why it includes the build time or is there some dedicated behavior involved?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best wishes,

Philip

--
Philip Langer

Get professional Eclipse developer support:
http://eclipsesource.com/en/services/developer-support/

[Updated on: Wed, 08 August 2018 07:50]

Forum: C / C++ IDE (CDT)
 Topic: Building from CLI works but not from IDE itself
Building from CLI works but not from IDE itself [message #1793593] Fri, 10 August 2018 19:08
Stephen Crawford is currently offline Stephen CrawfordFriend
Hello all,

I am having what seems an illogical problem when building an ARM(Beaglebone Black) project. The quick summary is that when building within the IDE the build ends with a fatal error "selected target format 'elf32-littlearm' unknown", however if I open up a terminal and change into the release or debug directory of the project and enter 'make' on the CLI the project builds fine and the executable will run on the BB. Why would I be able to build within the terminal but it fails within the IDE? Isn't the same 'make' sequence followed by both?

System details in case needed....

• Gentoo Linux
  • ARM cross development system installed via crossdev and successfully tested (applicable gcc executes with version and details)
  • Have entered the correct prefix/path in Project->C/C++ Build->Settings->Tool Settings->Cross Settings ('arm-linux-gnueabihf-' and '/usr/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/arm-linux-gnueabihf/gcc-bin/7.3.0'

The project is just your 'standard' Hello World type program....
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main() {
	cout << "!!!Hello World!!!" << endl; // prints !!!Hello World!!!
	return 0;
}

The outputs during build show (enabled verbose output for troubleshooting this)....
From within the IDE....

14:38:08 **** Build of configuration Release for project HelloWorldBBB ****
make all 
Building file: ../src/HelloWorldBBB.cpp
Invoking: Cross G++ Compiler
arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -I/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/include/g++-v7 -O3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -v -MMD -MP -MF"src/HelloWorldBBB.d" -MT"src/HelloWorldBBB.o" -o "src/HelloWorldBBB.o" "../src/HelloWorldBBB.cpp"
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC=arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++
Target: arm-linux-gnueabihf
Configured with: /var/tmp/portage/cross-arm-linux-gnueabihf/gcc-7.3.0-r3/work/gcc-7.3.0/configure --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --target=arm-linux-gnueabihf --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --bindir=/usr/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/arm-linux-gnueabihf/gcc-bin/7.3.0 --includedir=/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/include --datadir=/usr/share/gcc-data/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0 --mandir=/usr/share/gcc-data/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/man --infodir=/usr/share/gcc-data/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/info --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/include/g++-v7 --with-python-dir=/share/gcc-data/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/python --enable-languages=c,c++ --enable-obsolete --enable-secureplt --disable-werror --with-system-zlib --disable-nls --enable-checking=release --with-bugurl=hxxps://bugs.gentoo.org/ --with-pkgversion='Gentoo 7.3.0-r3 p1.4' --disable-esp --enable-libstdcxx-time --enable-poison-system-directories --with-sysroot=/usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf --disable-bootstrap --enable-__cxa_atexit --enable-clocale=gnu --disable-multilib --disable-altivec --disable-fixed-point --with-float=hard --enable-libgomp --disable-libmudflap --disable-libssp --disable-libcilkrts --disable-libmpx --enable-vtable-verify --enable-libvtv --disable-libquadmath --enable-lto --without-isl --enable-libsanitizer --enable-default-pie --enable-default-ssp
Thread model: posix
gcc version 7.3.0 (Gentoo 7.3.0-r3 p1.4) 
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-I' '/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/include/g++-v7' '-O3' '-Wall' '-c' '-fmessage-length=0' '-v' '-MMD' '-MP' '-MF' 'src/HelloWorldBBB.d' '-MT' 'src/HelloWorldBBB.o' '-o' 'src/HelloWorldBBB.o' '-shared-libgcc' '-mfloat-abi=hard' '-mtls-dialect=gnu'
 /usr/libexec/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/cc1plus -quiet -v -I /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/include/g++-v7 -MMD src/HelloWorldBBB.d -MF src/HelloWorldBBB.d -MP -MT src/HelloWorldBBB.o -D_GNU_SOURCE ../src/HelloWorldBBB.cpp -quiet -dumpbase HelloWorldBBB.cpp -mfloat-abi=hard -mtls-dialect=gnu -auxbase-strip src/HelloWorldBBB.o -O3 -Wall -version -fmessage-length=0 -o /tmp/ccY1iHiD.s
GNU C++14 (Gentoo 7.3.0-r3 p1.4) version 7.3.0 (arm-linux-gnueabihf)
	compiled by GNU C version 7.3.0, GMP version 6.1.2, MPFR version 3.1.6, MPC version 1.0.3, isl version none
GGC heuristics: --param ggc-min-expand=100 --param ggc-min-heapsize=131072
ignoring duplicate directory "/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/include/g++-v7"
  as it is a non-system directory that duplicates a system directory
#include "..." search starts here:
#include <...> search starts here:
 /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/include/g++-v7
 /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/include/g++-v7/arm-linux-gnueabihf
 /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/include/g++-v7/backward
 /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/include
 /usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf/usr/local/include
 /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/include-fixed
 /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/include
 /usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf/usr/include
End of search list.
	compiled by GNU C version 7.3.0, GMP version 6.1.2, MPFR version 3.1.6, MPC version 1.0.3, isl version none
Compiler executable checksum: 9ca33c17c4a376da20c4d4b41ecfd6a9
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-I' '/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/include/g++-v7' '-O3' '-Wall' '-c' '-fmessage-length=0' '-v' '-MMD' '-MP' '-MF' 'src/HelloWorldBBB.d' '-MT' 'src/HelloWorldBBB.o' '-o' 'src/HelloWorldBBB.o' '-shared-libgcc' '-mfloat-abi=hard' '-mtls-dialect=gnu'
 /usr/libexec/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/as -v -I /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/include/g++-v7 -mfloat-abi=hard -meabi=5 -o src/HelloWorldBBB.o /tmp/ccY1iHiD.s
GNU assembler version 2.30.0 (arm-linux-gnueabihf) using BFD version (Gentoo 2.30 p2) 2.30.0
Assembler messages:
Fatal error: selected target format 'elf32-littlearm' unknown
make: *** [src/subdir.mk:20: src/HelloWorldBBB.o] Error 1

and

From the CLI in a terminal

Building file: ../src/HelloWorldBBB.cpp
Invoking: Cross G++ Compiler
arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -I/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/include/g++-v7 -O3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -v -MMD -MP -MF"src/HelloWorldBBB.d" -MT"src/HelloWorldBBB.o" -o "src/HelloWorldBBB.o" "../src/HelloWorldBBB.cpp"
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC=arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++
Target: arm-linux-gnueabihf
Configured with: /var/tmp/portage/cross-arm-linux-gnueabihf/gcc-7.3.0-r3/work/gcc-7.3.0/configure --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --target=arm-linux-gnueabihf --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --bindir=/usr/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/arm-linux-gnueabihf/gcc-bin/7.3.0 --includedir=/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/include --datadir=/usr/share/gcc-data/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0 --mandir=/usr/share/gcc-data/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/man --infodir=/usr/share/gcc-data/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/info --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/include/g++-v7 --with-python-dir=/share/gcc-data/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/python --enable-languages=c,c++ --enable-obsolete --enable-secureplt --disable-werror --with-system-zlib --disable-nls --enable-checking=release --with-bugurl=hxxps://bugs.gentoo.org/ --with-pkgversion='Gentoo 7.3.0-r3 p1.4' --disable-esp --enable-libstdcxx-time --enable-poison-system-directories --with-sysroot=/usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf --disable-bootstrap --enable-__cxa_atexit --enable-clocale=gnu --disable-multilib --disable-altivec --disable-fixed-point --with-float=hard --enable-libgomp --disable-libmudflap --disable-libssp --disable-libcilkrts --disable-libmpx --enable-vtable-verify --enable-libvtv --disable-libquadmath --enable-lto --without-isl --enable-libsanitizer --enable-default-pie --enable-default-ssp
Thread model: posix
gcc version 7.3.0 (Gentoo 7.3.0-r3 p1.4) 
 /usr/libexec/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/cc1plus -quiet -v -I /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/include/g++-v7 -MMD src/HelloWorldBBB.d -MF src/HelloWorldBBB.d -MP -MT src/HelloWorldBBB.o -D_GNU_SOURCE ../src/HelloWorldBBB.cpp -quiet -dumpbase HelloWorldBBB.cpp -mfloat-abi=hard -mtls-dialect=gnu -auxbase-strip src/HelloWorldBBB.o -O3 -Wall -version -fmessage-length=0 -o /tmp/ccfMKoY7.s
ignoring duplicate directory "/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/include/g++-v7"
  as it is a non-system directory that duplicates a system directory
#include "..." search starts here:
#include <...> search starts here:
 /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/include/g++-v7                                                                                                                                                                                                            
 /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/include/g++-v7/arm-linux-gnueabihf                                                                                                                                                                                        
 /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/include/g++-v7/backward                                                                                                                                                                                                   
 /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/include                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
 /usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf/usr/local/include                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
 /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/include-fixed                                                                                                                                                                                                             
 /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/include                                                                                                                                                                                   
 /usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf/usr/include                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
End of search list.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
Compiler executable checksum: 9ca33c17c4a376da20c4d4b41ecfd6a9                                                                                                                                                                                                    
 /usr/libexec/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/as -v -I /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/include/g++-v7 -mfloat-abi=hard -meabi=5 -o src/HelloWorldBBB.o /tmp/ccfMKoY7.s
GNU assembler version 2.30.0 (arm-linux-gnueabihf) using BFD version (Gentoo 2.30 p2) 2.30.0
COMPILER_PATH=/usr/libexec/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/:/usr/libexec/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/:/usr/libexec/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/
LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7.3.0/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib/:/usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib/:/usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf/usr/lib/
Finished building: ../src/HelloWorldBBB.cpp

Building target: HelloWorldBBB
Invoking: Cross G++ Linker
arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -L/usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib -o "HelloWorldBBB"  ./src/HelloWorldBBB.o   
Finished building target: HelloWorldBBB

and for what it's worth noting I can build native projects fine on my development system.

Searching forums and general search on Google shows lots of Q&A on builds failing but they are all about builds not compiling or linking or both etc, I can't find anything about why it would build from the CLI and not the IDE. This is more of a PITA issue as the obvious workaround is to just always build from the CLI but I shouldn't have to rely on a workaround.

Thanks in advance for any help/guidance.
Forum: Remote Application Platform (RAP)
 Topic: Cursor on ToolItem
Cursor on ToolItem [message #1793589] Fri, 10 August 2018 16:55
Chris Merg is currently online Chris MergFriend
Hello everyone,

Was wondering if it's possible to change the cursor when hovering over ToolItems inside a ToolBar. I can only setCursor of ToolBar but not of the ToolItem I've created. This would be very useful for Push-Toolitems in order to signalize a possible event to the user.

Thanks,
Chris
Forum: Paho
 Topic: MQTTClient_connect always gives -1
MQTTClient_connect always gives -1 [message #1793586] Fri, 10 August 2018 15:31
Dhananjay  Patil is currently offline Dhananjay PatilFriend
Hello All,
I am using eclipse paho mqtt c client.
Though we have internet connectivity(Tested using ping command) ,mqttclient failed to connect.
Please guide me to solve this issue.
I attached log trace log for more information.

Regards,
Dhananjay Patil
  • Attachment: trace.txt
    (Size: 230.03KB, Downloaded 4 times)
  • Attachment: trace.txt
    (Size: 230.03KB, Downloaded 2 times)
Forum: EclipseLink
 Topic: Performance control for dinamic weaving
Performance control for dinamic weaving [message #1793580] Fri, 10 August 2018 13:18
Carlos Curos is currently offline Carlos CurosFriend
Hi folks,
we are experiencing many performance issues when our application starts.
we are using eclipselink 2.72.

We're using dinamic weaving and we want to control which entities load at startup.
We're created two persistence units one with a few class and another with the rest ones.

Our persistencefile:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<persistence version="2.0" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_2_0.xsd">
  <persistence-unit name="JULISES">
    <provider>org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.PersistenceProvider</provider>
    <class>jar1.class1</class>
	<class>jar1.class2</class>
	<class>jar2.class3</class>
    <validation-mode>NONE</validation-mode>
    <properties>
      <property name="eclipselink.logging.level" value="FINE"/>
      <property name="eclipselink.logging.exceptions" value="true"/>
      <property name="eclipselink.logging.session" value="false"/>
      <property name="eclipselink.logging.timestamp" value="true"/>
      <property name="eclipselink.logging.parameters" value="true"/>
    </properties>
  </persistence-unit>
  <persistence-unit name="JULISESGESTION" transaction-type="RESOURCE_LOCAL">
    <provider>org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.PersistenceProvider</provider>
    <validation-mode>NONE</validation-mode>
    <class>jar1.class1</class>
    <exclude-unlisted-classes>true</exclude-unlisted-classes>
    <properties>
      <property name="eclipselink.weaving" value="false"/>
      <property name="eclipselink.logging.level" value="FINE"/>
      <property name="eclipselink.logging.exceptions" value="true"/>
      <property name="eclipselink.logging.session" value="false"/>
      <property name="eclipselink.logging.timestamp" value="true"/>
      <property name="eclipselink.logging.parameters" value="true"/>
    </properties>
  </persistence-unit>
</persistence>

The problem is, whan applitacion starts , autoamticaly scans all entities for both persistence units.

We've detected before application start .We think could be java virtual machine when we put the agent option in VM(-javaagent:c:/eclipselink/eclipselink.jar ), scan occurs. After that, we create by code a new entitimanagerfactory changing properties at runtime passing the persistence unit we wnat to load, then obviously scan ocurs again because we create an entitymanagerfactory.

public static EntityManagerFactory emf;
public static EntityManager em;
public Map propiedades;
String CADENA_BD;

propiedades = new HashMap();
propiedades.put("eclipselink.logging.file", SYSTEMBASE.ObtenPathLogs() + "LOG_EM_GESTION_" + getNombrePc() + "_" + General.timestamphour2StringSinGuiones(General.Now2()) + ".log");
propiedades.put("eclipselink.logging.level", "FINE");
propiedades.put("eclipselink.weaving", "true");    
propiedades.put("javax.persistence.jdbc.driver", driverOracle);
CADENA_BD = "jdbc:oracle:thin:@(DESCRIPTION =" + conexion + "(LOAD_BALANCE = yes) (CONNECT_DATA = (SERVICE_NAME = " + sid + ") (FAILOVER_MODE=(TYPE=SELECT) (METHOD=BASIC) (RETRIES=180) (DELAY=5))))";
propiedades.put("javax.persistence.jdbc.url", SYSTEMBASE.CADENA_BD);
persistenceUnit = "JULISESGESTION";
SYSTEMBASE.emf = Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory(persistenceUnit, propiedades);
SYSTEMBASE.setEm(emf.createEntityManager());

It is possible to avoid first scan? We have more than 300 entities and we don't need all to load the aplication.
Notice that we hace a splashscreen , and a cause of first scannig it takes many seconds to load ( seeing persistence log )

If not possible, can we select with persistenceunit scan and the second one , load it later?
Forum: BIRT
 Topic: How to add a global Map<String,int> in a report?
How to add a global Map<String,int> in a report? [message #1793559] Fri, 10 August 2018 06:13
alex o is currently offline alex oFriend
Hi, I am having issues creating a variable in the report and updating it from a table.

I want as the table is created, to add a value to the map or if it finds for example Map["x"] += sum, to add it, I want to calculate a total.

Does anyone know how to do this, or if it's actually doable?
 Topic: Summarising Group totals in separate table
Summarising Group totals in separate table [message #1793449] Wed, 08 August 2018 13:52
Steve Brown is currently offline Steve BrownFriend
Hi all,

Long time since I have needed to post on here I hope you can help me!

I have a report which has 2 groups, one - ProductGroup - is "inside" the other one - ABCClass.

This is the layout and example of my report:

Group: ABCClass: A
Group: ProductGroup 1
product1 50
product2 58
product3 23
Group: ProductGroup 1 total: 131
Group: ProductGroup 2
product4 49
product5 12
product6 19
Group: ProductGroup 2 total: 80
Group: ABCClass: A total: 211

Group: ABCClass: B
Group: ProductGroup 3
product7 40
product8 20
product9 10
Group: ProductGroup 3 total: 70
Group: ProductGroup 4
product10 5
product11 7
product12 9
Group: ProductGroup 4 total: 21
Group: ABCClass: B total: 91

...etc...

This repeats for as many ProductGroups and ABCClass records that are found.

At the very end of the report, I have this table/grid:

ABCClass: A 211
ABCClass: B 91
ABCClass: C 0
...etc

There are always a set number of ABCClass heading here. I need the totals for each specific ABCClass group next to it's title, and where an ABCClass is not in the report, I need a zero instead.

How do I achieve this?

Thanks in advance
 Topic: Column width gets ignored when exporting to .xlsx
Column width gets ignored when exporting to .xlsx [message #1793442] Wed, 08 August 2018 11:32
Alena Bischoff is currently offline Alena BischoffFriend
Hello!

First time writing in this Forum! I am pretty new to using Birt and Eclipse, so please bear with me. For my current Report I just can't find an solution, I hope you can help me.

My current Report Looks like this:
1st Table: 2 columns, Table is from the pallet
2nd Table: 9 columns, Table is generated from the DataSet

The 1st columns of the 2 tables have the same fixed widht (4cm, over Properties).
For the 2nd column of Table_1 I have an "auto" column, it should be as big as the Report is (blank width in Properites).
All the other columns of Table_2 have fixed widths (set over Properties).

Everything Looks fine in my Birt view.
But when I export it to .xlsx (it is needed! new Standart of our company) , the 2nd column of Table_1 mimics the width of the 2nd column of Table_2. So it does not expand to the end of the Report/end of the Table_2 like I want it to.
I tried Setting a fixed value for the 2nd column of Table_1 as well, but it gets "overwritten" from the 2nd table once exported.

How can I fix this behaviour?

I attached an Picture with the look of the exported Report. The Column of "HeaderTopic" should be as wide as the whole 2nd Table.

I hope someone can help me with this Problem ASAP!
Thanks for your help!
Alena
Forum: Eclipse Foundation
 Topic: Integrating modified Eclipse code into RCP
Integrating modified Eclipse code into RCP [message #1793492] Thu, 09 August 2018 07:12
inetmkt 16 is currently offline inetmkt 16Friend
Hi

I am building and RCP and I am finding most of what I want to do is
already implemented in some form within the Eclipse packages. I would
like to know what is the policy in copying the code and reusing it in my
own code. For example, the BasicNewResourceWizard is something I would
like to reuse but without the dependencies to the IDEPlugin. I could
just copy the methods and modify the code but I have no idea of what
copyright blurbs or acknowledgement that I must include in my own
refactored code.

thank you

================================================================
Kinh nghiệm lựa chọn ngành nghề phù hợp khi xkld nhật bản (100%) 1 vote Khi tham gia xuất khẩu lao động Nhật Bản, người lao động luôn mong muốn chọn được công việc phù hợp và có mức lương cao tại nơi đất khách quê người. Muốn làm được điều đó thì người lao [...]

Kinh nghiệm lựa chọn ngành nghề phù hợp khi XKLĐ Nhật Bản
Khi tham gia xuat khau lao dong nhat ban, người lao động luôn mong muốn chọn được công việc phù hợp và có mức lương cao tại nơi đất khách quê người. Muốn làm được điều đó thì người lao động cần phải lựa chọn cho mình những ngành nghề phù hợp. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ giúp bạn có thêm kinh nghiệm để lựa chọn ngành nghề khi đi xuất khẩu lao động Nhật Bản.

Trong những năm gần đây, do sự thay đổi của đồng Yên Nhật nên mức lương của người lao động làm việc tại Nhật Bản tương đối cao, mức lương cơ bản thường dao động từ 130.000 Yên đến 160.000 Yên chưa kể tăng ca và phụ cấp. Hàng năm mức lương này có tăng nhẹ theo tỷ lệ từng vùng, từng miền.

Thông thường khoản lương thực lĩnh của người lao động là lương cơ bản trừ đi tiền thuế, bảo hiểm, phí nội trú (tiền thuế, bao hiểm trừ đi bao nhiêu sau 3 năm về lấy lại được, gọi là tiền nenkin được khoảng 60 90 triệu). Tiền ăn thì người lao động phải tự túc và lên kế hoạch sao cho tiết kiệm nhất.

Lương cơ bản sau khi trừ các khoản sẽ gọi là lương thực lĩnh còn lại từ 80.000 đến 110.000 Yên/tháng. Trung bình mỗi tháng lao động sẽ để ra được 16.000.000 đến 23.000.000 đồng. Đây là khoản thu nhập cao đối với lao động Việt Nam, tuy nhiên đây là thu nhập không tính làm thêm. Nếu có giờ làm thêm, thu nhập của người lao động sẽ có thể gấp 2, khoảng trên 30 triệu. Chính bởi vậy, có nhiều người muốn cải thiện đời sống đã tìm cách tham gia thị trường xuất khẩu lao dong nhat ban.

Lợi ích khi lựa chọn ngành nghề XKLĐ Nhật Bản phù hợp
Việc lựa chọn được 1 ngành, nghề tốt, phù hợp với khả năng của bản thân sẽ giúp ích rất nhiều cho bạn trong công việc và cuộc sống mới tại đất nước mặt trời mọc. Ngược lại, nếu chọn phải ngành, nghề không phù hợp có thể bạn sẽ gặp phải không ít khó khăn trong công việc, có không ít trường hợp lao động đã bỏ trốn ra ngoài làm bất hợp pháp hoặc về nước giữa chừng.

Bên cạnh đó, nếu lựa chọn đơn hàng phù hợp với mục đích của bản thân sẽ giúp bạn có thêm nhiều cơ hội xuất cảnh hơn, tiết kiệm được thời gian và chi phí của bản thân. Khi lựa chọn ngành nghề phù hợp bạn sẽ có thêm động lực làm việc và có nhiều cơ hội thăng tiến trong công việc

Những tiêu chí đánh giá ngành nghề XKLĐ Nhật Bản phù hợp
* Ngành nghề phù hợp với mục đích
Mỗi người trước khi đi xkld nhat ban đều ấp ủ trong mình những ước mơ, dự định. Việc lựa chọn ngành nghề phù hợp với mục tiêu ban đầu sẽ giúp bản thân người lao động có nhiều cố gắng hơn trong công việc. Nếu mục đính chính của bạn là đi để kiếm tiền, thì bạn nên chọn tất cả các ngành nghề phù hợp với các điều kiện của bản thân mà bạn có thể làm. Như vậy bạn sẽ có thêm nhiều cơ hội xuất cảnh hơn, tiết kiệm được thời gian và chi phí của bản thân.

Kinh nghiệm lựa chọn ngành nghề phù hợp khi XKLĐ Nhật Bản XKLD-nhat-ban-18

Còn nếu bạn muốn sang Nhật để rèn luyện kỹ năng, nâng cao tay nghề: hàn, phay, tiện, bào, cơ khí chế tạo, lắp ráp thiết bị máy móc, dệt may, hoặc các ngành nghề đơn giản hơn như nông nghiệp và xây dựng thì có thể lựa chọn một nhành nghề phù hợp với năng lực và trình độ chuyên môn của bản thân.

* Ngành nghề phù hợp với giới tính
Đây là hướng chọn ngành nghề cơ bản nhất khi tham gia xuất khẩu lao động Nhật Bản, tuy nhiên có không ít nhầm lẫn từ phía người lao động. Ví dụ như: Kiểm tra, lắp ráp, xử lý linh kiện điện tử, hay nói chung là điện tử chủ yếu dành cho nam giới. Điều này là sai, vì những đơn tuyển dụng điện tử hầu hết dành cho nữ, chiếm đến hơn 90%.

Ngành nghê dệt may có dành cho nam giới: Rất nhiều lao động nam đã từng đi Nga hoặc Malaysia theo nghề may quan tâm tới vấn đề này, nhưng với những đơn tuyển chọn may Nhật Bản phần lớn dành cho lao động nữ. Tuy nhiên đơn hàng dệt may tại Nhật Bản dành cho nam không phải là không có, nhưng rất ít. Còn đối với ngành nông nghiệp/ Chăn nuôi ít dành cho nam. Điều này không phải, tỷ lệ tuyển lựa lao động nam nữ trong ngành nông nghiệp là tương đương nhau.

Kinh nghiệm lựa chọn ngành nghề phù hợp khi XKLĐ Nhật Bản XKLD-nhat-ban-19

* Ngành nghề phù hợp với độ tuổi
Độ tuổi được coi là đẹp nhất để đi xuất khẩu lao động Nhật Bản là: Nam 20-28 tuổi, Nữ 19-30 tuổi (biên độ của nữ dài hơn do số lượng nữ tham gia thường ít hơn nam trong khi chỉ tiêu tuyển chọn lại rất nhiều ). Cụ thể các đơn hàng thường yêu cầu:

Xây dựng: thường tuyển lao động Nam từ 18-35, có một số đơn lấy đến độ tuổi 36(tuổi cao có nhiều lợi thế hơn vì kỹ năng làm việc đã có).

Nông nghiệp: Nam /Nữ tuổi từ 19-30.

May: Nữ tuổi từ 18-35, nhiều đơn lấy đến 36 tuổi (thường ưu tiên những lao động có tay nghề, kinh nghiệm từ 2 năm trở lên).

Điện tử: Nữ lấy tuổi khá trẻ từ 19-30 (cần sự cẩn thận, nhanh nhẹn, tỉ mỉ).

Cơ khí: Có biên độ rộng khá rộng, tùy thuộc vào từng xí nghiệp, từng công việc khác nhau (tuổi từ 18-33).

Thực phẩm: Nam/nữ độ tuổi từ 19-30 ( cần sự nhanh nhẹn, gọn gàng, khéo léo, sạch sẽ...).

Kinh nghiệm lựa chọn ngành nghề phù hợp khi XKLĐ Nhật Bản XKLD-nhat-ban-20

* Ngành nghề phù hợp đối với ngoại hình
Đây là yếu tốt rất quan trọng, giúp bạn ghi điểm đối với các nhà tuyển dụng xkld nhật bản ngay trong buổi phỏng vấn đầu tiên. Tuy nhiên đây không phải là tất cả, mà yếu tố then chốt đó là:

Cơ khí: Không quan trọng ngoại hình.

+ Các công việc như: hàn, tiện, phay, bào ...quan trọng nhất là tay nghề và kinh nghiệm làm việc.

+ Dập, đúc, uốn,... cần những người to khỏe

Nông nghiệp, thực phẩm: Thông thường yêu cầu chiều cao, cân nặng 165/50 (đối với nam) và 152/45 (đối với nữ).

Xây dựng: Không đòi hỏi hỏi chiều cao, chỉ cần khoẻ mạnh, nhanh nhẹn,...

Dệt may: Không quá chú trọng về ngoại hình, chỉ cần có tay nghề và kinh nghiệm làm việc.

Kinh nghiệm lựa chọn ngành nghề phù hợp khi XKLĐ Nhật Bản XKLD-nhat-ban-21

* Ngành nghề thích hợp với kinh nghiệm làm việc
Có đến hơn một nửa các ngành nghề tại Nhật Bản là không quá coi trọng tay nghề làm việc của lao động. Nhưng đối với một số ngành thì đây là yếu tốt không thể thiếu như: hàn, tiện, dệt may, xây,...Những ngành này thường thi tuyển tay nghề nhưng chủ yếu vẫn là để phía xí nghiệp Nhật Bản xem xét tác phong, ý thức làm việc của lao động.

* Ngành nghề phải phù hợp với bằng cấp
Đa số các các đơn hàng xuat khau lao dong nhat đều yêu cầu lao động tốt nghiệp trung học phổ thông trở lên. Tuy nhiên, trong những năm gần đây, thị trường XKLĐ Nhật Bản đã tạo thêm nhiều cơ hội cho các lao động tốt nghiệp cấp 2, thậm chí có đơn hàng còn không yêu cầu trình độ.

Bên cạnh đó, hiện nay có khá nhiều đơn hàng kỹ sư yêu cầu trung cấp, cao đẳng, đại học làm đọc bản vẽ, thiết kế, sử dụng các phần mềm,...theo đúng các chuyên ngành các bạn đã học, với mức thu nhập đi xuất khẩu lao động Nhật Bản năm 2018 lên đến 200.000 Yên/tháng. Riêng đối với các bạn tốt nghiệp từ trung cấp trở lên, nếu không đúng chuyên ngành thì vẫn có được lợi thế khi phỏng vấn trực tiếp với doanh nghiệp phía Nhật Bản, vì họ nghĩ rằng những lao động này sẽ dễ dàng tiếp thu công việc nhanh hơn.

[Updated on: Mon, 13 August 2018 15:12]

Forum: Plugin Development Environment (PDE)
 Topic: Different behaviour when running a plugin
Different behaviour when running a plugin [message #1793421] Wed, 08 August 2018 00:31
Gonzalo López is currently offline Gonzalo LópezFriend
Hi, I placed the same question on ATL forum, but maybe I can get help here.

I'm developing a plugin that runs an ATL transformation.

The transformation has the following inputs and output:

create OUT: bpmn from IN: bvr, base: bpmn, replacement: bpmn;

Once I run the plugin with "Launch an Eclipse application" (plugin.xml) it works correctly.

I exported the plugin as "Deployable plug-ins and fragments", I pasted the jar in the plugins directory of eclipse and restarted.
When I run the transformation it recognizes de IN model but It doesn't recognize the bpmn ones, I see something like this when I debug:

"<unknown>!<unnamed>"

And because of that It has errors (Feature id does not exist on EObject)

Any clue of what I'm missing?

Thank you
Forum: ATL
 Topic: Problem when running a custom plugin
Problem when running a custom plugin [message #1793419] Wed, 08 August 2018 00:04
Gonzalo López is currently offline Gonzalo LópezFriend
Hi, I'm developing a plugin that runs an ATL transformation.

The transformation has the following inputs and output:

create OUT: bpmn from IN: bvr, base: bpmn, replacement: bpmn;

Once I run the plugin with "Launch an Eclipse application" (plugin.xml) it works correctly.

I exported the plugin as "Deployable plug-ins and fragments", I pasted the jar in the plugins directory of eclipse and restarted.
When I run the transformation it recognizes de IN model but It doesn't recognize the bpmn ones, I see something like this when I debug:

"<unknown>!<unnamed>"

And because of that It has errors (Feature id does not exist on EObject)

Any clue of what I'm missing?

Thanks
Forum: Jobs and employment
 Topic: Seeking freelance developer
Seeking freelance developer [message #1793418] Tue, 07 August 2018 20:20
Jeffrey Nelson is currently offline Jeffrey NelsonFriend
My company works with Maximo and we are in need of a BIRT report developer for a 4 month contract, starting very soon. Thought this may be a good place to try to find an excellent resource to assist us. Please reply or email me at jnelson@cohesivesolutions.com to discuss further.

Thank you for your time and the great information that this forum provides.

Current Time: Tue Aug 14 14:20:22 GMT 2018