Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Today's Messages (off)  | Unanswered Messages (on)

Forum: UML2
 Topic: XMI model versions
XMI model versions [message #1796538] Mon, 15 October 2018 21:18
Mohammadreza Sharbaf is currently offline Mohammadreza SharbafFriend

Hi all,

I'm looking for a collection of models that stored versions of each model in XMI format. Where can I find this?

Thanks,
Mohammadreza
Forum: Papyrus
 Topic: oxygen extend paletteDefinition
oxygen extend paletteDefinition [message #1796498] Mon, 15 October 2018 11:20
li Hua is currently offline li HuaFriend
Hi all,

I have done a SysML profile, I registered it and I added it to a plugin. I also show the profile properties in the properties view. All this work fine.

Now, I want customize activity diagram palettes in order to add the stereotyped classes to the palettes to make working with the profile easier.but it isnt work。
palette.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
<paletteDefinition>
<content>
<drawer iconpath="/icons/Contraint1.gif" id="Contraint1_Drawer" name="Time_Contraint">
<aspectTool description="create timeContraint"
iconpath="platform:/plugin/ProfileContraintTest/icons/Contraint1.gif"
id="clazz.tool.class_Contraint_TimeContraint"
name="Time_Contraint(Class)"
refToolId="clazz.tool.class">
<postAction id="org.eclipse.papyrus.applystereotypeactionprovider">
<stereotypesToApply>
<stereotype stereotypeName="ProfileContraintTest::TimeContraint"/>
</stereotypesToApply>
</postAction>
</aspectTool>
</drawer>
</content>
</paletteDefinition>

plugin.xml
<extension
point="org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.common.paletteDefinition">
<paletteDefinition
ID="ProfileContraintTest.palette"
class="org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.common.service.ExtendedPaletteProviderConfiguration"
name="Real-Time Elements"
path="palette.xml">
<Priority
name="Medium">

</Priority>
<editor id="org.eclispe.papyrus.uml.diagram.clazz"/>
</paletteDefinition>
</extension>

Topic: Decorate ModelExplorer-Element in Diagram
Decorate ModelExplorer-Element in Diagram [message #1796394] Fri, 12 October 2018 10:14
Fudo Miwa is currently offline Fudo MiwaFriend
Hello^^,

i am beginner in Eclipse and Papyrus developement, i would really appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction.

What I want to do is browse the ModelExplorer for specific elements and then decorate their corresponding diagram part.
For example I want to decorate the BDD-Element of a Block with name "Block_System". Below is my current code and "Decorate corresponding Element in BDD" marks the spot where I am stuck.

IViewDescriptor modelExplorerViewDesc = PlatformUI.getWorkbench().getViewRegistry().find("org.eclipse.papyrus.views.modelexplorer.modelexplorer");
IViewPart modelExplorerViewPart = PlatformUI.getWorkbench().getActiveWorkbenchWindow().getActivePage().findView(modelExplorerViewDesc.getId());
ModelExplorerPageBookView modelExplorerPageBookView = (ModelExplorerPageBookView) modelExplorerViewPart;

ServicesRegistry registry = (ServicesRegistry) modelExplorerPageBookView.getAdapter(ServicesRegistry.class);

ModelSet papyrusModelSet = registry.getService(ModelSet.class);

UmlModel umlModel = (UmlModel) papyrusModelSet.getModel(UmlModel.MODEL_ID);

EObject modelRoot = umlModel.lookupRoot();

Resource umlResource = modelRoot.eResource();
for (EObject currentObject : umlResource.getContents()) {

if (currentObject instanceof Block) {
		Block block = (Block) currentObject;

if (block.getBase_Class().getName().equals("BLOCK_System")) {
			//Decorate corresponding Element in BDD
		}
	}
}

Best regards,
Fudo
Forum: Babel
 Topic: Future Babel Release Plan
Future Babel Release Plan [message #1796522] Mon, 15 October 2018 16:45
Kit Lo is currently offline Kit LoFriend
Babel's release plan of two releases a year (one in August and another one in November) was basing on the older Eclipse Simultaneous Release (SimRel) model of a major release in June followed by two service releases, assuming that there are not much new strings for new functions in the service releases. Eclipse SimRel has switched to a quarterly rolling release model with new functions in each release. Babel's release plan should be modified to accommodate the new strings for new functions in the more frequent Eclipse SimRel's.

With the limited human resources our project has, we may not be able to provide four Babel releases a year like the Eclipse SimRel does. I'm proposing to keep producing two Babel releases a year, but spread them out 6 months apart (one after the June Eclipse SimRel and another one after the December Eclipse SimRel). I also want to release Babel sooner after the Eclipse SimRel. I'm hoping to make Babel release available 4 weeks after the Eclipse SimRel instead of 6 weeks.

To sum up, I'm proposing to provide one Babel release at end of July after the June Eclipse SimRel and another Babel release at end of January after the December Eclipse SimRel.

Any comment for the new Babel release plan proposal?

Regards,
Kit Lo
Eclipse Babel Project Lead
IBM Eclipse SDK (IES) Technical Lead
Forum: PHP Development Tools (PDT)
 Topic: Cryptic error message about "The selection cannot be launched..."
Cryptic error message about "The selection cannot be launched..." [message #1796521] Mon, 15 October 2018 16:45
ashish munde is currently offline ashish mundeFriend
Hi:

When running the debugger for the very first time after setting it up (as
outlined in my tutorial at
http://robsnotebook.com/php_debugger_pdt_xdebug), I found that I got a
cryptic error message "The selection cannot be launched, and there are no
recent launches". See step 8.a.i of the tutorial.

I found that to get rid of it, for my very first debug session, instead of
using "Debug", I needed to open the debug dialog and click "Debug" in that
dialog to make this error go away.https://cleanmaster.me/ https://facebooklite.vip/ https://mathway.vip/

Can this be fixed?

Thanks,
Rob
Report message to a moderator

[Updated on: Mon, 15 October 2018 21:18]

Topic: Operation lockout after starting multiple operations
Operation lockout after starting multiple operations [message #1796457] Sat, 13 October 2018 14:28
Hi,

I'm not sure whether or not this is a PDT issue or something deeper in
Ecplise, but since I started using Eclipse I've been very aware of the
absolute danger of having more than one operation running at a time. With
operation I mean almost anything given that can be "run in background".
You are often tempted by this, I mean it should in theory mean you could
continue to work. But very often what I end up with is a operation that is
going nowhere (Eclipse is using 0% of the CPU) while I have other
operations, such as file saving, behind waiting for it to finish. At times
I have had Eclipse standing in this state for an entire weekend without it
getting anywhere. Stopping the operations helps little as it seems Eclipse
are unable to really kill it (this might be a Windows issue). VidMate AnyDesk https://mobdro.onl/download/

I'm using the 1.0.3 Release Build on Windows XP SP 2 but have been having
this problem for as long as I can remember with Eclipse and PHP.

Thanks

[Updated on: Sat, 13 October 2018 19:50]

Forum: ServerTools (WTP)
 Topic: Encountered an NullPointException with StructuredModelManager
Encountered an NullPointException with StructuredModelManager [message #1796520] Mon, 15 October 2018 16:44
Dear, All,

Again, we are reading/writing in-memory objects. A disk file will be
parsed into model, and the SSE editor will display a small portion of the
model.

I implemented the IStorageEditorInput and IStorage for the objects. Then
added required plug-ins to the launch settings. But I kept encountering
NullPointException when trying to open a file. The debug showed that in
the following lines, model is a null value.

Do we need to register a model? If yes, how to register a model?

//org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui.internal.StorageModelProvider
//......
// first parameter must be unique
model = StructuredModelManager.getModelManager().getModelForEdit(id,
contents, null);
model.setBaseLocation(calculateBaseLocation(input));https://subwaysurfers.vip/ https://psiphon.vip/ https://hillclimbracing.vip/

Supplementary:
If the program starts with all the plug-ins, the problem is gone. It seems
that some plug-in contributes models for the issue. Is there a way to
figure out the plug-in?

Thank you so much!

[Updated on: Mon, 15 October 2018 21:14]

Topic: Working with CSS Framework!!!
Working with CSS Framework!!! [message #1796475] Sun, 14 October 2018 16:22
I am trying to figure out how to use the CSS implementation from core.css.
I assume that CSSStyleSheetImpl(ICSSStyleSheet) is the Base to start from.
Is that correct?

My questions are:

How do i create a ICSSStyleSheet from a URl(/path/stylesheet.css)?
How do create an empty (new) ICSSStyleSheet (is the correct way to call new DOMCSSImpl.createCSSStyleSheet()?)
How do i correctly add a rule to ICSSStyleSheet (call CSSStyleSheetImpl insertRule(String rule, int index))?
How do I save an ICSSStyleSheet to file?

Thanks in advance https://downloader.vip/ccleaner/ https://www.happywheels.vip/ https://vlc.onl/

[Updated on: Sun, 14 October 2018 20:18]

Forum: C / C++ IDE (CDT)
 Topic: first opening for Eclipse IDE C++: errors
first opening for Eclipse IDE C++: errors [message #1796497] Mon, 15 October 2018 11:03
Francesco Pugliese is currently offline Francesco PuglieseFriend
Dear all,
i have a problem with eclipse IDE for c/c++ developers. That problem consist of a generate of errors in file .log about something . These are the errors:

!SESSION 2018-10-15 13:02:11.416 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=4.3.2.M20140221-1700
java.version=10.0.2
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=it_IT
Framework arguments: -product org.eclipse.epp.package.cpp.product
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64 -product org.eclipse.epp.package.cpp.product

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2018-10-15 13:02:12.061
!MESSAGE Startup error
!STACK 1
java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception in org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.SystemBundleActivator.start() of bundle org.eclipse.osgi.
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.InternalSystemBundle.resume(InternalSystemBundle.java:233)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.launch(Framework.java:656)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.startup(EclipseStarter.java:275)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:177)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:636)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:591)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1450)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1426)
Caused by: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Exception in org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.SystemBundleActivator.start() of bundle org.eclipse.osgi.
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:734)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:683)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.InternalSystemBundle.resume(InternalSystemBundle.java:225)
... 11 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The System Bundle could not be resolved: Missing Constraint: Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment: J2SE-1.5
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.BaseStorage.checkSystemState(BaseStorage.java:827)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.BaseStorage.getStateManager(BaseStorage.java:800)
at org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.BaseAdaptor.getState(BaseAdaptor.java:387)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.BaseStorage.frameworkStart(BaseStorage.java:923)
at org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.BaseAdaptor.frameworkStart(BaseAdaptor.java:250)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.SystemBundleActivator.start(SystemBundleActivator.java:60)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl$1.run(BundleContextImpl.java:711)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:702)
... 13 more
How can I do?
thanks in advance
 Topic: Please help me compile on Mac!!???
Please help me compile on Mac!!??? [message #1796476] Sun, 14 October 2018 16:23
I'm running a simple program that works perfectly on visual studio. I'm on a Mac and I installed eclipse and llvm. Here is my error:

03:31:08 **** Incremental Build of configuration Debug for project pointClass ****
Info: Internal Builder is used for build
clang++ -v -native -o pointClass test.bc point.bc
clang: error: unknown argument: '-native'
Apple LLVM version 6.0 (clang-600.0.56) (based on LLVM 3.5svn)
Target: x86_64-apple-darwin14.0.0 https://www.minimilitia.mobi/ https://www.applock.ooo/ https://www.7zip.vip/

Thread model: posix

03:31:08 Build Finished (took 78ms)

How can I fix this? Also, how can I permanently include iostream in every project (instead of adding the path to each individual project)?

Many thanks.

[Updated on: Sun, 14 October 2018 20:23]

Topic: Problems with the installation for Eclipse IDE C++
Problems with the installation for Eclipse IDE C++ [message #1796424] Fri, 12 October 2018 16:37
Francesco Pugliese is currently offline Francesco PuglieseFriend
Dear all,
I have a problem in the first entrance of eclipse despite i installed and update java. The problem consist of error generate in the 1539359265512.log and it is :

10 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=4.3.2.M20140221-1700
java.version=10.0.2
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=it_IT
Framework arguments: -product org.eclipse.epp.package.cpp.product
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64 -product org.eclipse.epp.package.cpp.product

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2018-10-12 17:47:45.896
!MESSAGE Startup error
!STACK 1
java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception in org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.SystemBundleActivator.start() of bundle org.eclipse.osgi.
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.InternalSystemBundle.resume(InternalSystemBundle.java:233)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.launch(Framework.java:656)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.startup(EclipseStarter.java:275)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:177)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:636)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:591)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1450)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1426)
Caused by: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Exception in org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.SystemBundleActivator.start() of bundle org.eclipse.osgi.
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:734)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:683)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.InternalSystemBundle.resume(InternalSystemBundle.java:225)
... 11 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The System Bundle could not be resolved: Missing Constraint: Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment: J2SE-1.5
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.BaseStorage.checkSystemState(BaseStorage.java:827)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.BaseStorage.getStateManager(BaseStorage.java:800)
at org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.BaseAdaptor.getState(BaseAdaptor.java:387)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.BaseStorage.frameworkStart(BaseStorage.java:923)
at org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.BaseAdaptor.frameworkStart(BaseAdaptor.java:250)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.SystemBundleActivator.start(SystemBundleActivator.java:60)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl$1.run(BundleContextImpl.java:711)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:702)

please HELP me!
 Topic: Yocto SDK Autotools static library project
Yocto SDK Autotools static library project [message #1796411] Fri, 12 October 2018 14:03
frederic loreaud is currently offline frederic loreaudFriend
Hi,

After successfully installing Eclipse Photon CDT and Yocto SDK I'm trying to create a cross-compilation static library project.

While creating projects I'm able to create Yocto Project SDK Autotools projects:
_ Empty C++ Autotools Project
_ Hello World C++ Autotools Project

HelloWorld projects compiles well and executes on target.

I looked for Properties>C/C++Build>Settings>Build Artifact tab but it doesn't appear in HelloWorld project properties ...

I hoped to change it from executable to static library that way ...

I read that starting from Empty project is a bad idea ... too many settings ...

Am I missing something obvious or looking for something foolish ?

Thanks.
 Topic: Why does everyone hate Eclipse?
Why does everyone hate Eclipse? [message #1796383] Fri, 12 October 2018 07:52
John Dias is currently offline John DiasFriend
As part of a school challenge, i'm searching into the public notion that human beings see Eclipse as "sluggish, buggy and volatile". most of the people I communicate with who are Java builders says that Eclipse would be the remaining tool they could use and people who might use it has "no respect for his or her code". If it sincerely is that awful, why does not the Eclipse network understand those problems and do something positive about it?

One idea i have is that the detest among IDEs is much like what gear you are used to work with. I hated home windows 8 within the beginning once I started the usage of it, however I got used to it and now i'd choose the use of home windows eight above home windows 7. developers frequently suppose the manner they they are used to do things is frequently "the simplest correct and right manner" to do something and changing a developers dependancy is usually pretty tough.
 Topic: [SOLVED] debugger suddenly stopped working(debugger does not reach breakpoint in main)
[SOLVED] debugger suddenly stopped working(debugger does not reach breakpoint in main) [message #1796310] Wed, 10 October 2018 09:23
smilesmile smilesmile is currently offline smilesmile smilesmileFriend
EDIT: I recreated the debug configuration, which solved the problem. Should have done that before posting ...

Hi,

I am on ubuntu linux, Eclipse and the debugger where working fine.
Suddenly it does not work anymore. The breakpoint in main (which is set automatically) is never reached and the program also does not do anything. But the debugger process is also not terminated.
gdb takes 100% CPU power, clicken on stop or pause has no effect.

When I debug the program on the console (using command line gdb) everything works.

Any Ideas what I could look into what this could be?

Thanks!
Nathan

EDIT:
This is gdbs output, I do not know if it was different when it was working:
Code: [Select all] [Show/ hide]
Reading symbols from <my-application>...done.
new-console on
Undefined command: "new-console". Try "help".
warning: the debug information found in "/lib/ld-2.12.1.so" does not match "/lib/ld-linux.so.2" (CRC mismatch).

warning: the debug information found in "/usr/lib/debug//lib/ld-2.12.1.so" does not match "/lib/ld-linux.so.2" (CRC mismatch).

warning: the debug information found in "/usr/lib/debug/lib/ld-2.12.1.so" does not match "/lib/ld-linux.so.2" (CRC mismatch).

Stopped due to shared library event
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Stopped due to shared library event
Forum: Java Development Tools (JDT)
 Topic: Should the same declaration type bindings have the same Java object?
Should the same declaration type bindings have the same Java object? [message #1796510] Mon, 15 October 2018 14:23
Sergey Toshin is currently offline Sergey ToshinFriend
Hi, I've noticed that correct declaration type bindings are always the same, I mean they could be compared using == operation, but not only ITypeBinding.isEqualTo(ITypeBinding). On the other hand, I detected MissingTypeBindings that have different Java objects, but isEqualTo(...) returns true. Is that a bug? I prefer to get the declaration type binding and use == operator because of performance, but MissingTypeBindings ruin everything
 Topic: Launch default in Eclipse IDE
Launch default in Eclipse IDE [message #1796463] Sat, 13 October 2018 19:36
Pierre-Alain Vidil is currently offline Pierre-Alain VidilFriend
I have a Debian Jessie Linux version on a 32 bit computer.
Java is the JDK_1.8.181.
I have been using the Debian repository of Eclipse for a long time and it was working perfectly. But it was in version 3.6. (more : all my applications run perfectly on Photon on a Windows computer).

I decided to install the new version from
eclipse-java-2018-09-linux-gtk.tar.gz.

I removed the Debian package.
I deleted all the workspace locations.
The un-zipped folder has been copied in the /opt folder.
It launches well.
I tried to create the HelloWord Application.
It compiles fine but when I clic on "Run as Java application" it does nothing. The Console does not apprear.
Nor it is possible to make "Run configuration" : Nothing appears.

More : sometimes, when clicking on "Preferences", it makes an error "gObjectClass_finalize".

Have you ever heard of this problem?
Thank you for your help if any.
Pierre-Alain.
Forum: M2T (model-to-text transformation)
 Topic: [Acceleo]Run Problem
[Acceleo]Run Problem [message #1796503] Mon, 15 October 2018 12:41
annachiara marano is currently offline annachiara maranoFriend
Hello to all,

I have just started to use acceleo, and I am following the eclipse guide, but I already find the first difficulty in the "run" of my ".mtl"
My input model should be a model generated with the sirius tool, but when I select it and then start the application nothing is generated.
Could someone help me?
Thank you so much.

Annachiara Marano
Forum: Newcomers
 Topic: column reasizing
column reasizing [message #1796499] Mon, 15 October 2018 11:46
sharmila naik is currently offline sharmila naikFriend
Hi,
Does column resizing in nebula NatTable depends upon zoom factor setting of machine?
 Topic: Eclipse and Hudson build server
Eclipse and Hudson build server [message #1796483] Mon, 15 October 2018 06:35
tjarco Boerkoel is currently offline tjarco BoerkoelFriend
Dear readers,

I'm looking for the possibility to have multiple users coding on projects within Eclipse IDE, have them tracked and managed by git and have one uniform build environment on a central "build server".

I was thinking about Hudson because they are both with Eclipse foundation so I tried to create a test setup.

I'm having an Eclipse IDE running on a workstation and have installed Hudson on a server. Now I need to move the (Texas instruments) build tools from eclipse to Hudson, but I'm not sure where to put hem and how to call/specify them inside a Job (ANT?).

Is there some info or could someone point me in the right direction?

Best regards,
 Topic: java.lang.NullPointerException when installing Eclipse
java.lang.NullPointerException when installing Eclipse [message #1796461] Sat, 13 October 2018 19:28
Tom Tom is currently offline Tom TomFriend
Java -version:
java version "1.8.0_181"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_181-b13)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.181-b13, mixed mode)

Hey guys.
Im trying to install Eclipse (SimRel 2018‑09) but it is simply not working. Neither with the Installer nor with the .dmg File.

I first tried to install Eclipse through the .dmg file. This way, Eclipse starts with an blank page. Trying to create a new project though File->New Project, nothing happens or an java.lang.NullPointerExcption occurs.

Running the Installer i get the following Alert (full Alert in the attachments):
Java was started but retuned exit code=1
-Xms256M
-Xmx1024M
-XstartOnFirstThread

The -Xms256M line reminds me of that I tried some years ago to increase the memory for Java/Eclipse. Later I uninstalled Eclipse. May this have something to do with the current problem?

I uninstalled Java multiple times

I appreciate any answer!

[Updated on: Sun, 14 October 2018 09:47]

Topic: Difference between Python Module, Python Package, File and Source Folder
Difference between Python Module, Python Package, File and Source Folder [message #1796430] Fri, 12 October 2018 19:56
Tobias Schäfer is currently offline Tobias SchäferFriend
Dear community,

I would like to learn Python programming, but after installing PyDev in Eclipse there are some open questions.
1. What is the difference of Python Module, Python Package, File and Source Folder?

I want to program in modulated programming. So in one file I would like to import all used libraries and do some general configuration etc.. In another file I want to have a main-function where I can start all functions. The functions should be stored in own files.

2. What is the meaning of the "src"-folder and what will happen if i create a file, module etc. outside this folder?

3. Can I create beyond the "src"-folder another folders and what would be sense if I do this?

Sorry for asking but in the Internet I don't found satisfactory answer to these questions.

Thank you so much for answering for a beginner :)
Tobias
 Topic: keep getting "unable to find interpreter...." error
keep getting "unable to find interpreter...." error [message #1796408] Fri, 12 October 2018 13:24
Peter Habbord is currently offline Peter HabbordFriend
Hey guys,

i am really desperate right now since I just cant fix the Error that Eclipse gives me. When I try to add a new Interpreters for eclipse manually it gives me this error "unable to get info on the interpreter C:\..:". I have tried Python 2.8, 3.4, 3.6, 3.7... I mainly need python 3. I just cant find a solution so you guys are my last hope I guess.

I have uploaded a picture of the error I keep getting.

Thanks in advance!
  • Attachment: Error.png
    (Size: 23.79KB, Downloaded 4 times)
 Topic: Equinox.ds Log Format Explanation
Equinox.ds Log Format Explanation [message #1796381] Fri, 12 October 2018 06:55
Abhijeet BAnerjee is currently offline Abhijeet BAnerjeeFriend
Hi Below is the format I am getting, I am curious to know, what is the format of equinox log especially[b](what 1 0 denotes )]/b] in below-given example

!ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.ds 1 0 2018-10-03 15:27:00.540 Messages
 Topic: Mac OS Debugger Issues
Mac OS Debugger Issues [message #1796301] Tue, 09 October 2018 23:15
Matthew Childers is currently offline Matthew ChildersFriend
Im new to eclipse on Mac OS and I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a debugger issue I am having. I'm currently on Mac Mojave, and I installed my gdb files. I receive this error when trying to launch the debugger:

Failed to execute MI command:
-file-exec-and-symbols /Users/matt/eclipse-workspace/rain/Debug/rain
Error message from debugger back end:
"/Users/matt/eclipse-workspace/rain/Debug/rain": not in executable format: file format not recognized
Failed to execute MI command:
-file-exec-and-symbols /Users/matt/eclipse-workspace/rain/Debug/rain
Error message from debugger back end:
"/Users/matt/eclipse-workspace/rain/Debug/rain": not in executable format: file format not recognized
 Topic: 32 Bit version of eclipse not working properly on Linux
32 Bit version of eclipse not working properly on Linux [message #1796287] Tue, 09 October 2018 15:40
Luca Mastromatteo is currently offline Luca MastromatteoFriend
As the title says, I've got issues running Eclipse in my 32 bit machine. Doesn't matter if is the eclipse version from the website, the snap store version or the distro package.

The Internal editor is always blank, and if I try to open another editor window this is what happens (see photos)

This is not happening with the 64 bit version
Forum: Sirius
 Topic: Sirius at EclipseCon EU 2018
Sirius at EclipseCon EU 2018 [message #1796482] Mon, 15 October 2018 06:32
Pierre-Charles David is currently offline Pierre-Charles DavidFriend
Hi all,

For those of you who will be present at EclipseCon Europe next week, several talks by Obeo or others will talk about Sirius:

See the full program for more details and many other great talks.

Obeo will have a booth at the conference, so do not hesistate to drop by and talk to us.

Hope to see you there!

Pierre-Charles David - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
 Topic: Show/hide column based on row selected in sirius table
Show/hide column based on row selected in sirius table [message #1796402] Fri, 12 October 2018 12:29
Prajna VG is currently offline Prajna VGFriend
Hi Sirius developers,

In table can we create columns visible based on the rows selected. When we click on a row some columns should not be visible i.e., only features related to that row element, columns should get visible.

Here in my case, I am trying table creation in sirius. I created nodes as line and its features as columns. I created child elements inside that line. But the columns which contains features not related to that child also getting displayed. Can we hide columns based on row selected?
Forum: EMF
 Topic: [CDO] Object is unexpectedly non-writable
[CDO] Object is unexpectedly non-writable [message #1796263] Tue, 09 October 2018 11:42
Robert Schulk is currently offline Robert SchulkFriend
We are using an older CDO version: 4.5.0

In rare cases, we have a problem with write access to a resource.
This is basically what we do:

* A CDOTransaction adds/removes elements from a list (e.g. contents of a CDOResource)
* A CDOView (other session) monitors this list (in our case, the list is the input for an SWT Jface TableViewer)

Now, sometimes elements cannot be removed because they are not writable.
I.e.: element.cdoPermission().isWritable() == false
A write lock can be obtained without any problem, but the isWritable flag is still false:
I.e.: element.cdoWriteLock().lock()

=> The problem only applies to the session with the transaction. All other sessions see the element as writable.
=> Closing and reopening the transaction does not help.
=> We observed that the element may be writable again after a longer period of time (sometimes minutes, sometimes not for 1 hour).
=> If no view monitors the list, the problem does not happen.

Does anybody know what could be going on? Could a new CDO version potentially fix this problem? Unfortunately, we are not able to migrate to a newer version right away, but it would be an option for the future.

[Updated on: Tue, 09 October 2018 12:12]

Forum: Eclipse Platform
 Topic: How can I write code for a custom launch configuration WITH maven dependencies?
How can I write code for a custom launch configuration WITH maven dependencies? [message #1796466] Sun, 14 October 2018 00:06
Alexandros Karypidis is currently offline Alexandros KarypidisFriend
Hello,

I would like to write code in a plugin that creates a custom Java launch configuration type for Java, and make it so that the classpath includes Maven dependencies (but only if this is a maven project).

Currently the launcher code can be seen in CucumberFeatureLaunchShortcut.java.

My problem is that when launching from a Maven (m2e) project, the generated configuration does NOT include Maven dependencies in its classpath as seen here:

https://i.imgur.com/mMwwvzR.png

I would like to be able to detect if this is a maven project and add the Maven dependencies to the classpath, as seen here in a junit launch configuration for the same project:

https://i.imgur.com/7MUuR3P.png

What is the proper way to do this? Is there some API that allows configured project natures to inject classpath entries? If not, how do I go about (i.e. what API should I use) to detect m2e and inject maven dependencies in my launch configuration?
Forum: EclipseLink
 Topic: Custom Object IN Parameter
Custom Object IN Parameter [message #1796452] Sat, 13 October 2018 09:45
Wousang 1932 is currently offline Wousang 1932Friend
I have stored procedures working when i pass in basic java objects (String, Long, etc.) but i cant seem to pass in my own Entity/Object without getting the following error:

Exception [EclipseLink-4002] (Eclipse Persistence Services - 2.5.2.v20140319-9ad6abd): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DatabaseException
Internal Exception: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column type
Error Code: 17004
Call: BEGIN sar_ops.input_rule_no_response(operation_id_in=>?, executing_usr_id_in=>?, rule_obj_in=>?, success_ind_out=>?, error_cur_out=>?); END;
    bind => [MO1234ABCD, TEST, Rule [id=99999, last_updated_by=mike], => success_ind_out, => error_cur_out]
Query: ResultSetMappingQuery(name="input_rule_no_response" )

From reading up i thought my code would work (see below). I added the @Struct annotation and gave it the name of the matching oracle object from the Database. I was under the impression from the eclispelink documentation i would only need the @Embeddable and @Struct annotations on my class, but i have also added the @Entity annotation whilst testing a theory but still get the same error. I feel i must be missing some form of configuration for eclipselink to know that the object im passing in is a Java class representation of the Oracle object it expects.

Oracle Object and stored proc definition:
ROCEDURE input_rule_no_response
   (
      operation_id_in     IN operation_id_type
     ,executing_usr_id_in IN usr_id%TYPE
     ,rule_obj_in         IN rule_obj_type
     ,success_ind_out     OUT uttype.boolean_type
     ,error_cur_out       OUT SYS_REFCURSOR
   ) IS

CREATE OR REPLACE TYPE rule_obj_type AS OBJECT
(
   id                 NUMBER(10),
   last_updated_by        VARCHAR2(100)
)

My stored procedure is defined as:
@NamedStoredProcedureQuery(
        name="input_rule_no_response",
        resultClasses={DBError.class, Rule.class},
        procedureName="sar_ops.input_rule_no_response",
        parameters={
                @StoredProcedureParameter(name="operation_id_in", mode=ParameterMode.IN, type=String.class),
                @StoredProcedureParameter(name="executing_usr_id_in", mode=ParameterMode.IN, type=String.class),
                @StoredProcedureParameter(name="rule_obj_in", mode=ParameterMode.IN, type=Rule.class),
                @StoredProcedureParameter(name="success_ind_out", mode=ParameterMode.OUT, type=Character.class),
                @StoredProcedureParameter(name="error_cur_out", mode=ParameterMode.REF_CURSOR, type=void.class)
})

And my entity looks like:
@Embeddable
@Entity
@Struct(name="rule_obj_type", fields={"id","last_updated_by"})
public class Rule implements Serializable{

private static final long serialVersionUID = 4768354320081279604L;

@Id
    @Column(name="id")
    private long id;

@Column(name="last_updated_by")
    private String last_updated_by;

public long getId() {
        return id;
    }

public void setId(long id) {
        this.id = id;
    }

public String getLast_updated_by() {
        return last_updated_by;
    }

public void setLast_updated_by(String last_updated_by) {
        this.last_updated_by = last_updated_by;
    }

@Override
    public String toString() {
        return "Rule [id=" + id + ", last_updated_by="
                + last_updated_by + "]";
    }
}

And my execute code:
public boolean inputRuleNoResponse(Rule sar) {
        StoredProcedureQuery query = em.createNamedStoredProcedureQuery("input_rule_no_response");
        query.setParameter("operation_id_in", "MO1234ABCD");
        query.setParameter("executing_usr_id_in", "TEST");
        query.setParameter("rule_obj_in", sar);
        return query.execute();
}

I am trying to stick to the JPA defined annotations (javax.persistence.*) where possible in the NamedStoredProcedureQuery configuration. Is this possible?
 Topic: CommitManager.sort not working if primary key is a byte array
CommitManager.sort not working if primary key is a byte array [message #1796358] Thu, 11 October 2018 14:56
Kelvin Nicholls is currently offline Kelvin NichollsFriend
I am using the latest version of ecliplselink.

I am also using Netbeans 8.1 to generate entities from my table objects in an Oracle 11g database.

The primary key on the database table is of type RAW(36) as it holds a uuid generated value;

The java class generated by Netbeans created a primary key field as a byte array (byte[]).

I have no trouble updating or creating entities. However I get an error when I try to delete.

I have tracked this down to an issue with CommitManager.sort().

It creates a TreeMap object to hold the primary keys of all of the entities it is going to delete in order to sort them later.

The problem is with this line

sortedObjects.put(objectBuilder.extractPrimaryKeyFromObject(objectToDelete, session), objectToDelete);

As the key to a Map is unique any call to put checks to see if the key passed already exists. TreeMap checks to see if the passed key already exists by using the compare method. However this checks to see if the passed key implements the Comparable interface. As arrays do not implement interfaces and need to be compared using Arrays.equals an exception is generated...

java.lang.ClassCastException: [B cannot be cast to java.lang.Comparable
at java.util.TreeMap.compare(TreeMap.java:1290)
at java.util.TreeMap.put(TreeMap.java:538)
at org.eclipse.persistence.internal.sessions.CommitManager.sort(CommitManager.java:353)
at org.eclipse.persistence.internal.sessions.CommitManager.deleteAllObjects(CommitManager.java:314)
at org.eclipse.persistence.internal.sessions.CommitManager.deleteAllObjects(CommitManager.java:285)
at org.eclipse.persistence.internal.sessions.UnitOfWorkImpl.commitToDatabase(UnitOfWorkImpl.java:1444)
at org.eclipse.persistence.internal.sessions.UnitOfWorkImpl.commitToDatabaseWithChangeSet(UnitOfWorkImpl.java:1531)
at org.eclipse.persistence.internal.sessions.RepeatableWriteUnitOfWork.commitRootUnitOfWork(RepeatableWriteUnitOfWork.java:277)
at org.eclipse.persistence.internal.sessions.UnitOfWorkImpl.commitAndResume(UnitOfWorkImpl.java:1169)
at org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.transaction.EntityTransactionImpl.commit(EntityTransactionImpl.java:132)
Caused: javax.persistence.RollbackException
at org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.transaction.EntityTransactionImpl.commit(EntityTransactionImpl.java:157)

Is this a bug in CommitManager or should I not be using byte arrays to hold primary keys?
Forum: EGit / JGit
 Topic: Error loading the SSH2 private keys
Error loading the SSH2 private keys [message #1796428] Fri, 12 October 2018 18:28
Stefano Scaccabarozzi is currently offline Stefano ScaccabarozziFriend
Dear community,

every time I try to perform a git operation I get the error message Auth fail. Searching inside the error logs I found out the error message is generated by the following exception:

com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: invalid privatekey: [B@3dbd0e97
	at com.jcraft.jsch.KeyPair.load(KeyPair.java:664)
	at com.jcraft.jsch.KeyPair.load(KeyPair.java:561)
	at com.jcraft.jsch.IdentityFile.newInstance(IdentityFile.java:40)
	at com.jcraft.jsch.JSch.addIdentity(JSch.java:407)
	at com.jcraft.jsch.JSch.addIdentity(JSch.java:367)
	at org.eclipse.jsch.internal.core.Utils.loadPrivateKeys(Utils.java:105)
	at org.eclipse.jsch.internal.core.JSchCorePlugin.loadPrivateKeys(JSchCorePlugin.java:226)
	at org.eclipse.jsch.internal.core.JSchProvider.createSession(JSchProvider.java:45)
	at org.eclipse.egit.core.EclipseSshSessionFactory.createSession(EclipseSshSessionFactory.java:56)
	at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.JschConfigSessionFactory.createSession(JschConfigSessionFactory.java:200)
	at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.JschConfigSessionFactory.getSession(JschConfigSessionFactory.java:130)
	at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.SshTransport.getSession(SshTransport.java:140)
	at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.TransportGitSsh$SshFetchConnection.<init>(TransportGitSsh.java:280)
	at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.TransportGitSsh.openFetch(TransportGitSsh.java:170)
	at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.FetchProcess.executeImp(FetchProcess.java:137)
	at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.FetchProcess.execute(FetchProcess.java:123)
	at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.Transport.fetch(Transport.java:1271)
	at org.eclipse.jgit.api.FetchCommand.call(FetchCommand.java:243)
	at org.eclipse.egit.core.op.FetchOperation.run(FetchOperation.java:134)
	at org.eclipse.egit.ui.internal.fetch.FetchOperationUI.execute(FetchOperationUI.java:110)
	at org.eclipse.egit.ui.internal.fetch.FetchOperationUI$1.performJob(FetchOperationUI.java:136)
	at org.eclipse.egit.ui.internal.jobs.RepositoryJob.run(RepositoryJob.java:59)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:60)

It seems there is some kind of issue reading the private SSH key, but I'm pointing to the same one I use from command line and everything is working well there.

Am I doing something wrong? Any idea of how I could get this fixed?

I'm working with Eclipse Photon (4.8.0) on linux Mint 19 Cinnamon.

Thanks in advance for your attention,
Stefano
Forum: BIRT
 Topic: "Can not open the report archive" because of "IOException"
"Can not open the report archive" because of "IOException" [message #1796368] Thu, 11 October 2018 17:21
Tom Mising name is currently offline Tom Mising nameFriend
Hello,

I have a problem with old BIRT versions on WindowsXP. So sorry to say that, but there is really NO option to update those components :(

Using the following versions:
- Java6 u30 (and 45 tested)
- Tomcat6
- Latest XP with Updates (IE8)
- BIRT runtime 2.3.1 (again, I am so sorry to ask)

Normally everything works fine. But sometimes I got the popular error message "Can not open the report archive" in combination with "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process".
But there is definitely no other process. Windows Indexing is off and I only have one Java instance running.
The error does not occur every time. Sometimes it works for 20 calls, sometimes we have two errors in row.

My Stacktrace:
org.eclipse.birt.report.service.api.ReportServiceException: null; nested exception is: org.eclipse.birt.report.service.api.ReportServiceException: Can not open the report archive.
Show Exception Stack Trace
Hide Exception Stack Trace
Stack Trace:

org.eclipse.birt.report.service.api.ReportServiceException: null; nested exception is: org.eclipse.birt.report.service.api.ReportServiceException: Can not open the report archive. at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.BirtViewerReportService.runReport(BirtViewerReportService.java:164) at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.actionhandler.BirtRunReportActionHandler.__execute(BirtRunReportActionHandler.java:81) at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.actionhandler.BirtGetPageActionHandler.__checkDocumentExists(BirtGetPageActionHandler.java:58) at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.actionhandler.AbstractGetPageActionHandler.prepareParameters(AbstractGetPageActionHandler.java:121) at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.actionhandler.AbstractGetPageActionHandler.__execute(AbstractGetPageActionHandler.java:106) at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.actionhandler.AbstractBaseActionHandler.execute(AbstractBaseActionHandler.java:90) at org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.processor.AbstractBaseDocumentProcessor.__executeAction(AbstractBaseDocumentProcessor.java:47) at org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.processor.AbstractBaseComponentProcessor.executeAction(AbstractBaseComponentProcessor.java:143) at org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.processor.BirtDocumentProcessor.handleGetPage(BirtDocumentProcessor.java:87) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor89.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.processor.AbstractBaseComponentProcessor.process(AbstractBaseComponentProcessor.java:112) at org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.endpoint.BirtSoapBindingImpl.getUpdatedObjects(BirtSoapBindingImpl.java:66) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor88.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.invokeMethod(RPCProvider.java:397) at org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.processMessage(RPCProvider.java:186) at org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.invoke(JavaProvider.java:323) at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32) at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118) at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83) at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.SOAPService.invoke(SOAPService.java:454) at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:281) at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:699) at org.eclipse.birt.report.servlet.BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.doPost(BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.java:225) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637) at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:327) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717) at org.eclipse.birt.report.servlet.BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.service(BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.java:112) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206) at org.eclipse.birt.report.filter.ViewerFilter.doFilter(ViewerFilter.java:68) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191) at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:470) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127) at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109) at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:293) at org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpAprProcessor.process(AjpAprProcessor.java:448) at org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpAprProtocol$AjpConnectionHandler.process(AjpAprProtocol.java:399) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker.run(AprEndpoint.java:1675) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)Caused by: org.eclipse.birt.report.service.api.ReportServiceException: Can not open the report archive. at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.ReportEngineService.runReport(ReportEngineService.java:1175) at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.BirtViewerReportService.runReport(BirtViewerReportService.java:155)... 46 moreCaused by: org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.EngineException: Can not open the report archive. at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunTask.openReportDocument(RunTask.java:172) at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunTask.doRun(RunTask.java:198) at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunTask.run(RunTask.java:90) at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.ReportEngineService.runReport(ReportEngineService.java:1164)... 47 moreCaused by: java.io.IOException: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process at java.io.WinNTFileSystem.canonicalize0(Native Method) at java.io.Win32FileSystem.canonicalize(Unknown Source) at java.io.File.getCanonicalPath(Unknown Source) at org.eclipse.birt.core.archive.compound.ArchiveFile.(ArchiveFile.java:46) at org.eclipse.birt.core.archive.compound.ArchiveFile.(ArchiveFile.java:36) at org.eclipse.birt.core.archive.compound.ArchiveWriter.(ArchiveWriter.java:34) at org.eclipse.birt.core.archive.FileArchiveWriter.(FileArchiveWriter.java:27) at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunTask.openArchive(RunTask.java:147) at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunTask.openReportDocument(RunTask.java:158)... 50 more

Most of the times, everything works. But sometimes I got these errors.
I did nothing, did not restart, did not click anywhere else, just open the same report again and it works. Then I click again and it does not work any more.

Is there anybody out there who has an idea on what is going wrong?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me.

Best regards,
Tom
 Topic: BIRT - Expression for Visibility doesn't work
BIRT - Expression for Visibility doesn't work [message #1796332] Thu, 11 October 2018 02:21
Chris Wilpert is currently offline Chris WilpertFriend
The visibility expression for an object in BIRT doesn't work. I bind the Dataset on the Grid (see "Bind Grid for Dataset.JPG"). There will be a black dot in each Cell. It will show if the Condition is true (see "Grid example.JPG")

My Expression / Condition for Visibility of the object (see "Visibility Expression.JPG")

row["Achievement"]=3 && row["Behavior"]=1

Why is it not working? I also tried different syntax e.g. ==3, ='3' and so on. The number is an Integer.So, normally not needed to treat it like a string.

Version: Luna SR2 (4.4.2) with BIRT
Forum: Andmore
 Topic: Eclipse photon window size larger than pixelbook screen
Eclipse photon window size larger than pixelbook screen [message #1796384] Fri, 12 October 2018 07:54
John Dias is currently offline John DiasFriend
Forgive me if this isn't the proper place for this post - long term lurker, first time poster. i'm working to setup my pixelbook for python programming. I set up Eclipse photon and i have a couple of issues with the GUI aspect of things.

The hassle: report-New-PyDev undertaking opens a window this is larger than my display screen and has no scroll bars, and as a result I cannot see the entire window - the buttons on the bottom are just off the display screen whilst the identify bar is all of the way on the pinnacle of the screen. If I resize (shrink) the window, I don't get scroll bars. Is there a placing to provide me scroll bars, or restrict the window size primarily based on the show length.

outside monitor show works best, the problem is best using the pixelbook display screen.

thanks in advance.
Forum: Graphiti
 Topic: how to increase quality of zoomed diagrams
how to increase quality of zoomed diagrams [message #1796379] Fri, 12 October 2018 06:50
Henrik Rentz-Reichert is currently offline Henrik Rentz-ReichertFriend
Hi,

the Eclipse eTrice project comes with diagram editors for structure and state machines.
For the documentation we would like to provide high quality graphics.
We've tried both, making screenshots from zoomed diagrams and export with a scale factor of 4. In both cases the quality is poor.
Is there a way to improve this?

Thanks,
Henrik

index.php/fa/34054/0/
index.php/fa/34055/0/
Forum: Linux Tools Project
 Topic: Support custom file at Docker Compose Run
Support custom file at Docker Compose Run [message #1796371] Thu, 11 October 2018 19:03
João Vitor  Paes de Barros do Carmo is currently offline João Vitor Paes de Barros do CarmoFriend
At "Docker Compose" Run Configuration, there is no option to specify what docker-compose.yml it should use (attachment 1.jpg).

index.php/fa/34044/0/

At "Common", there is a "input file", but it is useless since it isn't used at the up/run command (attachment 2.jpg).

index.php/fa/34045/0/

If my application has a docker-compose.debug.yml, i can't use it.
  • Attachment: 1.JPG
    (Size: 59.69KB, Downloaded 18 times)
  • Attachment: 2.JPG
    (Size: 111.84KB, Downloaded 18 times)
Forum: OM2M
 Topic: Implementation of oneM2M, Application & Service layer CSF and Security CSF
Implementation of oneM2M, Application & Service layer CSF and Security CSF [message #1796335] Thu, 11 October 2018 06:48
Bilal Afzal is currently offline Bilal AfzalFriend
Hi,

We are developing oneM2M 3-layered security architecture following the oneM2M specifications. We are doing it by implementing oneM2M Security Common Service Functionalities (CSF) with all of its modules along with the implementation of other CSFs as given in Security Solutions and Functional Architecture docs. So far, we have successfully established communication between an AE and Remote CSE with Registration CSF and Security Association module both correctly implemented. At application layer we are doing MQTT protocol binding and the implementation of device management and repository CSF in parts is also under-process. We came across with couple of questions during development of aforementioned CSFs:

A possible scenario is when an AE entity needs to get the services from its local CSE entity while both entities belong to the same Application Service Node (ASN).

Question 1) Whether this AE-to-CSE communication will be carried out through Mca reference pointer or is there an alternative way. Particularly, how request/response queries will be resolved since the MQTT broker is independently hosted while in this case we only need communication between AE and CSE entities that are residing within same device (ASN)..

Question 2) how two CSFs within a single CSE will be communicating with each other?
Forum: e(fx)clipse
 Topic: MVN OSGI-Launcher cannot start
MVN OSGI-Launcher cannot start [message #1796331] Thu, 11 October 2018 02:06
Zhendong Li is currently offline Zhendong LiFriend
I created a JavaFX RCP program, and I used maven tycho.
When I convert the project to the Maven project, I can find the application that I created from MVN OSGI-Launcher.
But if I run the Application, the system told me "Only simple-configurator is supported currently".
This is just a simple JavaFX OSGI. I haven't made any changes to the project. Program can be run by Eclipse Application.
Forum: Jobs and employment
 Topic: Urgently Needed junior Java developer for Poland
Urgently Needed junior Java developer for Poland [message #1796349] Thu, 11 October 2018 12:44
Sagar . is currently offline Sagar .Friend
I am looking for Java developers for following roles to be filled in Poland.

Role: Java Developer (will be trained on Guidewire) after training they will be deployed on Guidewire projects across EU.

Experience: 2-5 Yrs
No. of Positions: 5
Opportunity Type: Full-Time

Job Spec:

• POJO (Plain OLD Java Object) knowledge / Java Script knowledge
  • Web technology
  • Oracle
  • Web services [optional]
  • Application server (Java Apps Server)
  • Overall experience 3-5 years

OR

• Java
  • SOAP
  • Hibernate

Kindly share this information with your junior friends or colleagues or anyone with good knowledge of java and would to proceed with this opportunity.

You can share your CV here: sagar at testqtech dot com
 Topic: 1QBit is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer
1QBit is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer [message #1796299] Tue, 09 October 2018 20:17
Shirley People Leader is currently offline Shirley People LeaderFriend
SENIOR FULL-STACK DEVELOPER

1QBit is dedicated to solving the world's most intractable challenges by recasting problems to harness the power of quantum computing. We identify demanding industry problems and apply breakthroughs in computation to machine intelligence and optimization science to build software that allows applications to continually benefit from advances in both quantum and classical hardware.

We believe that quantum technologies will form the next pillar of computational progress. We research, benchmark, and build software development kits, online platforms, and applications that make the power of quantum computers accessible to researchers, developers, and industry-leading organizations so they can solve their most difficult problems in fields such as optimization, simulation, and machine learning.

As an interdisciplinary team of world-class mathematicians, physicists, engineers, operations research scientists, software developers, quantum computing experts, and business leaders, we share a curiosity and drive to uncover new ways of solving currently intractable problems.

Our work is guided by a shared set of values focused on five fundamental principles:

Audacity A drive to pioneer and apply new methods. To dream without limit and then do the hard work of bringing your ideas into reality.
Open Thinking A belief in the sharing of ideas. To approach each exploration with a receptive mindset and collaborate openly to produce the best possible results.
Interdisciplinary Collaboration A respect for the diversity of people, backgrounds, and skills. A wide range of perspectives reveals a more complete landscape and yields deeper insights.
Ownership A feeling of pride in the work of the team and a deep sense of purpose and accomplishment from your contribution.
Beginner's Mindset A desire to improve as an expert while retaining the curiosity and openness that inspired you to begin.

Your Role

This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join a growing team. We are looking for an experienced developer who will support the development and growth of 1QBit's product. You will use the expertise you have gained through past experience to design, implement, document, maintain, and support the 1QBit cloud platform to meet client requirements.

This role is cross-functional and may include front-end and back-end development. "Why 1QBit?", you might ask... Well, as the first company dedicated to the development of quantum computing software, we are defining and transforming how the industry evolves.

If being a pioneer is not enough, you will also have the opportunity to work on some of the world's most challenging computational problems in the areas of machine learning, optimization, and simulation. We are looking for an experienced full-stack developer like you to help bring these capabilities to the cloud.

What You'll Do

-Develop clean, high-quality, high-performance, and maintainable software in both the front end and back end
-Be a part of defining the full life cycle of software development projects. This may include, but is not limited to, scoping, scheduling, and providing time estimates with respect to requirements
-Develop technical documentation to define system components, development environment, and implementation planning/strategies
-Integrate third-party services to better provide capabilities for customers
-Collaborate with front-end developers, UX designers, and other software development teams to provide and support needed utilities
-Develop unit and integration tests
-Strive for and ensure continual improvement of the product and surrounding platform
-Work in partnership with 1QBit's customers and strategic channel partners to build enterprise applications and the APIs that power them

What You'll Bring

Members of our team bring a confluence of personality, skills, and intent that contributes to their individual development and our collective growth as an organization. The knowledge and mindset you will bring to our team include the following:

-57 years of experience with full-stack cloud development, including design, implementation, testing, operations, and maintenance
-Proficiency with RESTful microservice interface development using the correct tools for the job
-Hands-on experience with one of the front-end MVC frameworks, like ReactJS, or Angular
-A desire to ensure that everything you build has a dedicated testing framework in place
-Hands-on experience with CI/CD workflows, automation scripting, and tools like Jenkins or Travis
-Hands-on experience with software design and infrastructure-as-code architecture
-Experience with developing web services that interact with user-sensitive information
-Experience working with containerized deployment technologies such as Docker
-A solid ability to successfully guide projects from conception to completion, as demonstrated by previous experience
-The ability to work with both internal and external customers
-Experience with coaching, mentoring, guiding, and directing junior team members
-A commitment to challenging the status quo, taking smart risks, and being open to possible failure
-A drive to proactively seek out opportunities to help move projects forward, and contribute to their improvement
-An openness to soliciting feedback to improve your performance and, in turn, continually providing input to team members to elevate team performance and contribute to 1QBit's culture
-An eagerness to learn about new trends, tools, and technologies, and to continually consider how these will influence our projects and the implications and opportunities that they will bring
-A dedication to maintaining team unity and effectiveness through the sharing of information and expertise, and striving for team success

Not a must, but nice to have:

-Proficiency with PHP
-Familiarity with GitHub, AWS, Terraform, and Docker
-An understanding of cloud infrastructure, such as reverse proxies
-Experience developing in a Linux/macOS environment

Please apply on our website
Forum: ATL
 Topic: Traceability support in ATL
Traceability support in ATL [message #1796300] Tue, 09 October 2018 20:35
om g is currently offline om gFriend
Hi,

I have been looking for already existing support of traceability in ATL and I came across the [1] that uses the "tracer adder" HOT to add traceability information , and this [2] that suggests changes in the VM.

Is there anything else regarding traceability in ATL? Is there a tool/Api or other work..., that someone can use in order to add traceability to an ATL transformation that takes for example uml models as inputs conforming to uml profiles (considered as MetaModels) ?

Thank you

[1] Frédéric Jouault. Loosely Coupled Traceability for ATL. European Conference on Model Driven Architecture (ECMDA) Workshop on Traceability, 2005, Germany. pp.29-37, 2005.

[2] Andrés Yie, Dennis Wagelaar. Advanced Traceability for ATL. Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Model Transformation with ATL (MtATL 2009), pp.78 - 87

Current Time: Mon Oct 15 23:24:45 GMT 2018