Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse 4 » [Kepler] Cannot resolve org.eclipse.e4.ui.model.application.*(Project migration from Juno to Kepler)
[Kepler] Cannot resolve org.eclipse.e4.ui.model.application.* [message #1067403] Mon, 08 July 2013 14:22 Go to next message
Jack Mising name is currently offline Jack Mising nameFriend
Hi All,

I am trying to migrate a project I am working on in Juno to Kepler. I have the RCP edition of Kepler and the E4 Tools 'Stream Integration Build' installed.

However, my project will not build. I get an error marked on the following :-

menuService.registerContextMenu(treeViewer.getControl(), id);

The error is :-

The type org.eclipse.e4.ui.model.application.ui.menu.MPopupMenu cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

If I comment out that line, other parts of the build break as it then cannot resolve org.eclipse.e4.ui.model.application.MApplication

There is clearly a plugin somewhere that I have not got installed but I don't see any dependency errors and I can't see anything obvious that I've missed installing in Kepler than was in Juno.

Can anyone point me in a direction to look?

TIA,

Jack
Re: [Kepler] Cannot resolve org.eclipse.e4.ui.model.application.* [message #1067406 is a reply to message #1067403] Mon, 08 July 2013 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sopot Cela is currently offline Sopot CelaFriend

Add org.eclipse.e4.ui.mode.workbench to your dependencies in the manifest.
Re: [Kepler] Cannot resolve org.eclipse.e4.ui.model.application.* [message #1067413 is a reply to message #1067406] Mon, 08 July 2013 14:36 Go to previous message
Jack Mising name is currently offline Jack Mising nameFriend
That sorted it.

Thanks!

Jack
Previous Topic:Problems with contributing a perspective via fragment
Next Topic:Deleting a part from a model
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Dec 19 16:43:03 GMT 2014