Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Javadoc view doesn't use HTML widget (linux gtk from eclipse 3.0 rc3)
Javadoc view doesn't use HTML widget (linux gtk from eclipse 3.0 rc3) [message #256033] Sun, 27 June 2004 14:53 Go to next message
Haris Peco is currently offline Haris PecoFriend
Messages: 1072
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hello,
I set HTML widget for linux gtk (mozilla 1.6) and help work fine, but
javadoc view show text widget always
It worked in eclipse 3.0 rc2 and before; problem is with eclipse 3.0 rc3
and eclipse 3.0 final

What is a problem ?

regards
Haris Peco
Re: Javadoc view doesn't use HTML widget (linux gtk from eclipse 3.0 rc3) [message #256271 is a reply to message #256033] Mon, 28 June 2004 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tom Hofmann is currently offline Tom HofmannFriend
Messages: 770
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
There is a problem with the mozilla browser widget on gtk - under
certain conditions, it will steal the focus from the editor on every
keystroke. This problem seems to come from mozilla itself so its not
easily fixable.

See https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=44008

-to

snpe wrote:
> Hello,
> I set HTML widget for linux gtk (mozilla 1.6) and help work fine, but
> javadoc view show text widget always
> It worked in eclipse 3.0 rc2 and before; problem is with eclipse 3.0 rc3
> and eclipse 3.0 final
>
> What is a problem ?
>
> regards
> Haris Peco
Re: Javadoc view doesn't use HTML widget (linux gtk from eclipse 3.0 rc3) [message #256293 is a reply to message #256271] Mon, 28 June 2004 13:45 Go to previous message
Haris Peco is currently offline Haris PecoFriend
Messages: 1072
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
It work fine in eclipse 3.0 rc2 (I have rc2 yet and it work)
Does it mean that Javadoc view has been disabled in 3.0 ?

regards
Tom Eicher wrote:

> There is a problem with the mozilla browser widget on gtk - under
> certain conditions, it will steal the focus from the editor on every
> keystroke. This problem seems to come from mozilla itself so its not
> easily fixable.
>
> See https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=44008
>
> -to
>
> snpe wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I set HTML widget for linux gtk (mozilla 1.6) and help work fine, but
>> javadoc view show text widget always
>> It worked in eclipse 3.0 rc2 and before; problem is with eclipse 3.0
>> rc3
>> and eclipse 3.0 final
>>
>> What is a problem ?
>>
>> regards
>> Haris Peco
Re: Javadoc view doesn't use HTML widget (linux gtk from eclipse 3.0 rc3) [message #256297 is a reply to message #256293] Mon, 28 June 2004 11:54 Go to previous message
Tom Hofmann is currently offline Tom HofmannFriend
Messages: 770
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
snpe wrote:
> It work fine in eclipse 3.0 rc2 (I have rc2 yet and it work)
> Does it mean that Javadoc view has been disabled in 3.0 ?

It appeared to work, but was a pain in some cases. Yes, it has been
disabled on the GTK platform and replaced by the text javadoc view.

-t
Previous Topic:Invoking code after all plugins initialized
Next Topic:Generate Changelog
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Dec 22 17:02:53 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.03792 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software