Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » OpenCV in Java using eclipse
OpenCV in Java using eclipse [message #1255581] Mon, 24 February 2014 15:49 Go to next message
Tom Anderson is currently offline Tom AndersonFriend
Hello, i was bulding an android app using eclipse where i needed to use OpenCV for color effects, i stopeed my project for about month as there was no easy way of integrating it. ANy body with simple solution to integrate OpenCV with Java using eclipse.
Re: OpenCV in Java using eclipse [message #1405223 is a reply to message #1255581] Wed, 06 August 2014 21:52 Go to previous message
Darrin Skonieczny is currently offline Darrin SkoniecznyFriend
You are now a Senior Member...

Ha! couldn't help it.

I was looking for an answer to that as well. At least some documentation on OpenCV laid out with a list of classes, etc. All I can find for now are C++ program examples...but in the Android SDK (?) Not that I wouldn't mind just looking at that and typing the same statements to get it to work on Android, but not sure how to install the package so I can type import android.opencv.*

Seems it's meant to work with a phone, unless that's openCV ES? Just thought of that, but I'll check back in to see if anyone is finding anything.
Previous Topic:jump to the previous cursor position
Next Topic:WSDL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:16:07 GMT 2024