|Re: SVN on Kepler?? [message #1114989 is a reply to message #1114414]
||Mon, 23 September 2013 14:01
| Bruno D. Rodrigues
Registered: September 2013
Apologise for hijacking this thread but I'm having a similar problem and albeit I have some additional information, I can't find out a way to solve this.|
My machine is also a Mac, a freshly installed Mountain Lion fully updated, and the latest Eclipse Kepler as of today, the 23th Sep.
I've grabbed Kepler standard, Mac 64 bit, and then manually installed subversion and maven via the Kepler install site. I'm almost sure everything was working last week and my projects were showing the SVN information and the SVN menu was showing all items as Juno, everything from commit, update, the compare with latest version, etc.
Today I've started Eclipse and got presented the "Subversive Connector Discovery" dialog, and a not so nice "Connector discovery completed without finding any connectors. Please check your Internet connection and try again".
On my worspace's log file I see this:
!ENTRY org.eclipse.team.svn.core.svnnature 4 0 2013-09-23 14:34:19.725
!MESSAGE SVN: 'org.eclipse.team.svn.core.discovery.model.RemoteBundleDiscoveryStrategy$DownloadBundleJob' operation finished with error
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.team.svn.core.svnnature 4 0 2013-09-23 14:34:19.725
!MESSAGE SVN: 'org.eclipse.team.svn.core.discovery.model.RemoteBundleDiscoveryStrategy$DownloadBundleJob' operation finished with error: Cannot download bundle at h t t p ://community.polarion.com/projects/subversive/download/eclipse/3.0/discovery/org.eclipse.team.svn.discovery-1.0.0.I20120818-1700.jar
java.lang.Exception: Cannot download bundle at h t t p ://community.polarion.com/projects/subversive/download/eclipse/3.0/discovery/org.eclipse.team.svn.discovery-1.0.0.I20120818-1700.jar
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Unable to create temporary file
... 4 more
My disk has free space, my temp folder has the right permissions, I can see the two temporary folders created (RemoteBundleDiscoveryStrategy8556944144819024996.tmp/.rcache/), my internet connection is working perfectly (or at least I can download that URL without any problems), and fs_usage doesn't show anything I can identify - I see the unlink, mkdir of the RemoveBundle folder, the mkdir of the .rcache, and right after the write into the .log file with the message above.
I've tried to fully remove my eclipse application folder and the whole .metadata workspace and start from scratch, same error.
I've tried installing the subversive package directly from polarion. Didn't work because it tells me the package are already installed.
I have no ideas now besides rolling back to a previous Eclipse version.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02127 seconds