Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Objective-C in Eclipse(Configuring Eclipse for Objective-C)
Objective-C in Eclipse [message #1006991] Sun, 03 February 2013 15:58 Go to next message
Jack Dangler is currently offline Jack Dangler
I am trying to configure Eclipse to build Objective-C applications. I have had some limited success in getting the packages installed using information from lacquer.fi (google 'win-win-with-cocotron') and the gcc site.
* as this is my first community post I can't post actual links, sorry.

Since some of this involved the CDT tools, I read the newcomer sticky regarding CDT, but the forum there is said to be specific about C/C++, and I didn't want to muddy the waters there without first posting here.

Has anyone on the forums attempted to set up Eclipse for Objective-C building? If so, I'd be very interested in your experience and how you got this to work.

Thanks for the input.
Re: Objective-C in Eclipse [message #1009445 is a reply to message #1006991] Fri, 15 February 2013 06:38 Go to previous message
Ozan Aksoy is currently offline Ozan Aksoy
Hi Jack,

I once tried to find a solution for running Obj-C on Windows and/or Linux platform. It was a year ago and it was for a course at the university. However my attempts have failed at that time. So, my experience would be negative on this issue. Maybe I just didn't do the right configuration at that time... Anyway, later I just went to our lab on regular basis to finish up the projects.

/Ozan
Previous Topic:hi can you help me in spinner
Next Topic:birt ovals and arrows
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Oct 30 15:20:15 GMT 2014