Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Jubula database replication
Jubula database replication [message #1004252] Tue, 22 January 2013 21:44 Go to next message
Walter Vargas is currently offline Walter VargasFriend
Hi,

I was trying to replicate the jubula db by using rubyrep, but it is neccesary that all the tables in the database have a primary key.
Rubyrep allows you to exclude some tables, that's why I would like to know if there are some tables that jubula use just for project info that won't be updated when you create test case, test suites or others?

Thanks!
Re: Jubula database replication [message #1005161 is a reply to message #1004252] Thu, 24 January 2013 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

I spoke to the team: We use an OR-Mapper (EclipseLink) which deals with setting constraints. Because of that, we don't know what would happen if parts of the scheme were left out. So the gist is that we reeeaaally don't recommend it.

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Jubula database replication [message #1005180 is a reply to message #1005161] Thu, 24 January 2013 15:41 Go to previous message
Walter Vargas is currently offline Walter VargasFriend
Hello,

Well, looks like i won't be able to do it. Thank you very much for your answer in such a short notice. I really like Jubula!.

Great Job.

Bye,
Walter.
Previous Topic:Jubula with RCP application which uses GEF components.
Next Topic:Scheduling - schedule AUT starting, schedule test executing...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 02:23:09 GMT 2024