Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » RAP+Jetty+Authentication
RAP+Jetty+Authentication [message #1003487] Mon, 21 January 2013 10:52 Go to next message
Christoph Spielmann is currently offline Christoph SpielmannFriend
Hi,

At the moment I'm in the process of porting one of our web-applications from a legacy JSP/Servlet environment to RAP (2.0 to be more exact...). So far everything worked quite well but for the main-part of the application i need to enable authentication and this is where i'm stuck at the moment.

I tried to follow the process described here but i had to remark that the major-version of the embedded jetty-server is 7 instead of 6 and thus the code doesn't work anymore as the API has changed...

Now my question is: Does an updated version of the RAP FAQ exist or is this still on the todo-list? Or is there an example somewhere that shows the correct usage of the new jetty-api in connection with RAP-2.0
[SOLVED] RAP+Jetty+Authentication [message #1003662 is a reply to message #1003487] Mon, 21 January 2013 18:10 Go to previous message
Christoph Spielmann is currently offline Christoph SpielmannFriend
Hi,

Well i can answer the question myself. After a bit more research i found a post here on the forums which actually addresses this issue and even provided a working code sample.

So my questions are solved for the moment....
Previous Topic:View drag and drop
Next Topic:Command Framework Support
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Dec 21 20:08:39 GMT 2014