|Task change sets not updating based on context [message #991226]
||Mon, 17 December 2012 21:19
| Jason Warlikowski
Registered: December 2012
I'm trying to set up Mylyn for the first time.
I'm using the following:
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4
- Adobe Flash Builder 4.6 (which is based on Eclipse 3.7)
- Subversive SVN Team Provider Plugin 1.0.0.I20120818-1700
- Subversive SVN Integration for the Mylyn Project 1.0.0.I20120818-1700
- Mylyn 3.8.2.v20120916-1200 with the following features installed:
- Mylyn Task List
- Mylyn Task-Focused Interface
- Mylyn WikiText
- Mylyn Context Connector: Eclipse IDE
- Mylyn Context Connector: Java Development
- Mylyn Context Connector: Team Support
- Mylyn Tasks Connector: Bugzilla
- Bugzilla 4.2.4 (on a separate Linux server)
I'm working on Flex code (.as/.mxml files), if that matters, and I'm having a problem with change sets not being properly updated when a task's context changes.
When I look at the context for a task (from the Context tab in the task editor), it shows all of the files I expect. However, the change sets (from the SVN synchronize perspective) don't always reflect the changes in the task's context.
For example, if I completely clear a task's context, the task will still have files in its change set.
Additionally, once a file is added to a change set, it doesn't seem as though it will ever get added to another task's change set, even if I make the second task the active task and further edit the file (the file will appear in the context for both tasks but will only show up in the first task's change set).
Any ideas why this is happening or how to fix it?
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02443 seconds