Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Can't refresh all projects in one working set
Can't refresh all projects in one working set [message #991012] Mon, 17 December 2012 00:05 Go to next message
Missing name Mising name is currently offline Missing name Mising name
Hello! I have had this problem for quite a while and it has been annoying.

I have used different versions of Eclipse, and most of the time I can refresh all projects under the working set by click working set name first and then "fresh" from the popup menu. But sometimes, for example, I just installed the latest version of Java EE Eclipse, I can't fresh the entire working set, when I click working set name, there isn't a "fresh" option on the menu. I have to go to individual project and fresh one by one.

This is very bad. What caused this and how to fix it? Thanks.
Re: Can't refresh all projects in one working set [message #991899 is a reply to message #991012] Thu, 20 December 2012 12:57 Go to previous message
Stephane Begaudeau is currently offline Stephane Begaudeau

Hi,

Are you always trying this in the same view? (package explorer, resource, project explorer). Because some of them look almost the same and all the actions may not be available in all those views.
If you want, you also have the ability to tell Eclipse to refresh the content of the workspace automatically from the Window -> Preferences menu.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-xc3wl5wQGaM/UNMKoCIopPI/AAAAAAAAKcw/dZhLXk7P0fM/s813/refresh.png

Regards,

Stephane Begaudeau, Obeo

--
Twitter: @sbegaudeau
Google+: +stephane.begaudeau
Blog: http://stephanebegaudeau.tumblr.com | JDT Tips and Tricks

Previous Topic:How to check installed components
Next Topic:Triggering a Script When Loading a Workspace
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 16 07:35:45 GMT 2014