Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Title: Problem in Tree Table (RCP) of a Property View (RCP)
Title: Problem in Tree Table (RCP) of a Property View (RCP) [message #988589] Fri, 30 November 2012 15:45 Go to next message
Marco Franke is currently offline Marco FrankeFriend
Hello all,

Task: Change a value of a property in the property view. The name of the property is Frequency which can have values from 0 to 10. For selecting the value of the property Frequency, I need the root object of the property view. But what is the root object and how can I get it with Jubula?

The components in Object Mapping model is shown in the attachment. The Property View was related by "node 1" in the left Figure Canvas.

I have already tried the following:
1) Select node 1 in the left figure Canvas, so that the Property View is active.
2) Select the component which I want to change by ub_trt_checkSelectionByValue(s)_specifyColumn in Tree Table.
Problem: in this step, it shows an Error. And the component was shown that it has never been selected.
3) Change input in the selected component by using TextField/TextArea.......
4) enter

Could sameone help me ? Thanks in advance!
  • Attachment: 1.png
    (Size: 18.79KB, Downloaded 264 times)

[Updated on: Wed, 05 December 2012 15:08]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Title: Problem in Tree Table (RCP) of a Property View (RCP) [message #988976 is a reply to message #988589] Tue, 04 December 2012 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
I'm not sure I understand the question - and the attachment seems to be missing. Could you post the attachment as well as an image of the screen you're referring to?

Thanks
Alex
Re: Title: Problem in Tree Table (RCP) of a Property View (RCP) [message #989333 is a reply to message #988976] Wed, 05 December 2012 16:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chunya Xu is currently offline Chunya XuFriend
Hi Alex,

it is nice Smile

In step 2) it works by
unbound_modules_swt_ > Select > Tree Table
ub_trt_selectEntryByTextPath_specifyColumn

IndexPath: 2
Column: 2

In step 3) however does not work by
unbound_modules_swt_ > Store > Tree
ub_tre_stpreTextOfSelectedNode

variable_name : 1

here I want to change "Frequency" from existed "3" to "1".
Problem: it shows that "successfully tested", but "3" was not changed.

In step 4) Click

I am looking forward to your replay:)

best regards,
Chunya
Re: Title: Problem in Tree Table (RCP) of a Property View (RCP) [message #990149 is a reply to message #989333] Tue, 11 December 2012 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys, I'm sorry, but I still can't visualise the problem. Can you add attachments / screenshots / test results?

Thanks!
Alex
Re: Title: Problem in Tree Table (RCP) of a Property View (RCP) [message #990790 is a reply to message #990149] Fri, 14 December 2012 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Alex,

please see the attachments.

1)Diagram for Application
2)Test results.

Thanks,
Chunya
Re: Title: Problem in Tree Table (RCP) of a Property View (RCP) [message #990819 is a reply to message #990790] Fri, 14 December 2012 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Thanks for the screenshots. Now I think I understand. The test performs a select in the properties view with 0 clicks then stores the value in the field, then clicks. I don't see a step that would alter the value of the field. Am I missing something?

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Title: Problem in Tree Table (RCP) of a Property View (RCP) [message #994813 is a reply to message #990819] Fri, 28 December 2012 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Alex,

I have added the comments in the Result view. It looks not nice. Hope you can understand.

1) Select property view with 1 click at the Tab View.
2) want to change the value from "-1" to "1"

In this situation, it is not successfully changed. Could it be, that we can not change the value in Property view ? As I have checked the Jubula User Manual (I don't know where exactly). It says when the variable is private, jubula can not support the value of the variable to change. Actually Property View is one thing that automatically generated. That means in the Quellecode we can not directly access the value of the variable, sondern mit a method getValue() for example. And it seems that the value in Property view we can not change with jubula.
Re: Title: Problem in Tree Table (RCP) of a Property View (RCP) [message #997531 is a reply to message #994813] Tue, 08 January 2013 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

It is as I suspected. You are using the wrong action. The "Store Text" action saves the text to a variable, nothing more. It does not change anything. You need an action that will either replace the text, or (this is more likely) you will have to write a small module that does a combination of actions to change the text, e.g. select the cell (perhaps with double click), enter the text (probably with the "application - input text") and then confirm the entry (probably with ENTER).

HTH,
Alex
Re: Title: Problem in Tree Table (RCP) of a Property View (RCP) [message #999152 is a reply to message #997531] Fri, 11 January 2013 13:15 Go to previous message
Hi Alex,

it works with "application" input text-:)

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Chunya
Previous Topic:Testexec hangs if unable to connect to AUT
Next Topic:How to use default value in a local data set
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:28:25 GMT 2024