|dump correctly generated? [message #985801]
||Fri, 16 November 2012 08:47
| Bernt Formella
Registered: November 2012
- I'm running:
Weblogic 9.2 MP4
Sun JDK 1.5.0_22 (32bits)
- JConsole reports Heap Memory Usage ranging between 200MB and 450MB.
- I generated a 237MB dump through the following command:
jmap -heap:format=b <pid>
- During dump generation jmap reported several of these:
Unknown oop at 0xeb5d12a0
Oop's klass is null
Finding object size using Printezis bits and skipping over...
- When I open the dump with MAT, it reports:
Size: 63,2 MB Classes: 14,4k Objects: 1,1m Class Loader: 647
- If I open the Unreachable Objects Histogram I can see the sum of the 15 bigger shallow heap sizes reach about 125MB.
Do you think this dump file was correctly generated?
Is it consistent with what JConsole reports?
[Updated on: Mon, 19 November 2012 07:03]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02083 seconds