|Re: Greate Job! and I have some questions [message #907120 is a reply to message #906940]
||Mon, 03 September 2012 06:20
| Michael Wenz
Registered: July 2009
Location: Walldorf, Germany
Lee, thanks for those flowers! :-)|
See my answers below.
"Jeeeyul Lee" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:email@example.com...
But I have some worries for now:
* Is it really unnecessary to access native library? (likes GEF API)
Graphiti aims at hiding the underlying library; although we currently only
support GEF, we have the option to replace it with another graphics library
in the futire, e.g. JavaFX. We allow to embed native GEF shapes into a
diagram and have opened ther dedicated APIs to directly access the layer
below. But the rest is emcapsulated on purpose. Just let us know spots were
it hurts and we will check and try to open up if needed.
* I couldn't not find a way to show more appropriate feedback to user.
Could you go into some more details here? Which kind of feedback would you
like to give to users?
* Undo / Redo may update pictogram elements which are invisible area.(IE:
other drill down context, not in viewport) Can I highlight them or select
DiagramEditor offers a selectPictogramElement method that allows that.
* SVG Export feature seems not work well with Non-English Text GA. (It was
rendered as a image which have little bit broken, with English Text GA, it
rendered as SVG Text element)
That seems to be a bug. Would you open a bugzilla for this?
* Direct editing (F2) works with only selected PE which is located under
mouse pointer. Using mouse makes user get slow on their job. Can I change
Hm, if that's the case, it also appears to be a bug. Would you file that as
a bugzilla as well?
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01734 seconds