|Re: We want your inputs for the next release of Koneki! [message #894769 is a reply to message #894652]
||Tue, 10 July 2012 13:02
| Simon Bernard
Registered: July 2009
Hi uiy uiy,|
Thx for your feedback.
1. You're right, we must have a more readable deliver process. We will thing about that.
2. It could be a nice improvement.
3. There are some interesting propositions. It seems our formatter could answer to your needs. Did you try it?
4. We plan to improve our auto-completion system. We are focused on a smart but not complete auto-completion support, but it could have sense to complete it with dummy auto-completion. Did you try, the execution environment feature ?
5. Currently, we have only one debug launch configuration : "Attach to Lua Application". It is not a very simple way to debug but it allows to support a lot of different use cases (different kind of VM, remote debugging, ...)
We plan to add other kinds of launch configuration to simplify some use cases (with standard eclipse shortcut Ctrl+F11 to run and F11 to debug)
FYI, The shortcut is configurable in eclipse : windows/preferences/general/keys, and you could configure if you want a prompt or not when you run an application : windows/preferences/Run-Debug/Launching.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.10321 seconds