|Installation Problems [message #886596]
||Fri, 15 June 2012 08:49
| zeuge jehova
Registered: June 2012
i have installed uml2 tools sdk successfully but i cant see the list entry "uml 2.1 diagrams" in the new > other dialog.
my environment is:
+ fedora 17 64 bit (linux 3.4)
+ manually downloaded and extracted eclipse cdt Indigo Service Release 2 Build id: 20120216-1857
i installed the uml2 tools sdk this way, I ...
1. have enabled about any update sites available in the update sites dialog
2. disabled those that do not work
3. opened the update site http_//www_eclipse_org/modeling/updates/releases with the "install new software" dialog (i replaced . with _ because of forum restrictions)
4. checked mdt uml2tools sdk (incubation) 0.9.0
5. followed the instructions
6. restarted eclipse
then i tried to create a uml diagram with the graphical editor and faced the problem i mentioned above.
where is my mistake?
ps: (i have searched this problem, but its hard to describe so i didn't find anything except one thread on this forum where a guy just reinstalled the uml2 tools, but that didn't work for me -.-)
[Updated on: Fri, 15 June 2012 08:50]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01339 seconds