Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Out of memory during full build
Out of memory during full build [message #878535] Tue, 29 May 2012 09:47 Go to next message
Vishal seth is currently offline Vishal seth
Hi,

I am facing an OutOfMemory issue during full build of resources in the project. Actually few files are of big size due to which OOM is thrown.

Went through the code & saw it clears the resource set as per the IResourceClusteringPolicy. As per the default policy it checks whether 15% Mb is available or not, otherwise clear the resource set while creating new resource description. As per this policy it does not check the size of the file to be loaded but expects 15% to be available.

Let me know for following stuffs:

- Is there some other way to make a full build?
- How can I inject my own clustering policy or how can i inject minimumPercentFreeMemory. I tried injecting both of them but in vain.

Regards
Vishal
Re: Out of memory during full build [message #878544 is a reply to message #878535] Tue, 29 May 2012 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian Dietrich
Hi,

please have a look at the extension point org.eclipse.xtext.ui.shared.overridingGuiceModule. (register a module there)

~Christian
Re: Out of memory during full build [message #878903 is a reply to message #878544] Wed, 30 May 2012 03:04 Go to previous message
Vishal seth is currently offline Vishal seth
thanks Christian.

Regards
Vishal
Previous Topic:Generate Diagramm of EMF out of Xtext??
Next Topic:simplified grammar for autocompletion
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 30 23:33:16 EDT 2014