|Re: My validatorV2 extension disables XML source validation [message #827040 is a reply to message #826945]
||Thu, 22 March 2012 20:28
| olivier pod
Registered: March 2012
at first, I didn't try to manually associate the validators as I didn't initially considered to override any existing implementation (I just want the exactly same behaviour as the XML, but for my own content-type which only differs from the XML content-type by the file extension).
(By the way, I'm not sure of what you mean when you ask "Do your validators work if you manually make the associations ?").
So, I just tried to "duplicate" as many contributions needed for the XML content-type, but for my own specific "XML-like" content-type to get the same functionalities (problem marker, sourcevalidation and ValidatorV2 as far as I remember).
For now, all functionnalities work for XML and only the "as-you-type" validation doesn't work for my content-type.
Now, I'm trying to figure out why it doesn't work by debugging the WST validator framework by comparing the call stacks/code calling tree between an editor on an XML file and another one on my own content-type.
I think I'm not far of a solution by declaring a sourcevalidation contribution and a ValidatorV2 pointing on a Validator class which default internal validator ID is pointing on the Validator markerId value. I'll detail a little bit more this particular point tomorrow from work.
Regards and sorry for the long post.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02531 seconds