Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » Creating Radio Button Groups(How does one create a Radio Button group using WindowBuilder)
Creating Radio Button Groups [message #766883] Fri, 16 December 2011 10:42 Go to next message
Jeff Byrd is currently offline Jeff Byrd
I'm a Window Builder Newbie and I cannot figure out how to create a group of radio buttons.

I'm using the Swing Data Binding Example found in Google Code. ( I'd post a link but the system won't let me.)

I'd like to add a simple Yes/No Radio button to the Person form.

The form is laid out using a GridBag layout.

I am not using the Pro Version of WindowBuilder.

I've searched on-line for an answer, But I haven't found anything. Maybe its so simple no one has blogged about it.

Thanks for any help.

-- Jeff
Re: Creating Radio Button Groups [message #766887 is a reply to message #766883] Fri, 16 December 2011 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Konstantin Scheglov is currently offline Konstantin Scheglov
RTFM

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/uiswing/components/button.html#radiobutton

Konstantin Scheglov,
Google, Inc.
Re: Creating Radio Button Groups [message #766892 is a reply to message #766887] Fri, 16 December 2011 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow. Thanks! So Helpful!

If you read my post you would see that I was asking how to create a Radio Button Group using WindowBuilder.

Should have known that some senior member lurker would have flamed my first post WITHOUT EVEN READING IT.

Re: Creating Radio Button Groups [message #766897 is a reply to message #766892] Fri, 16 December 2011 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Konstantin Scheglov is currently offline Konstantin Scheglov
No Message Body

Konstantin Scheglov,
Google, Inc.
Re: Creating Radio Button Groups [message #766905 is a reply to message #766897] Fri, 16 December 2011 11:16 Go to previous message
Perfect, Thanks!

That's exactly what I needed.

-- Jeff
Previous Topic:There are no css files referenced from module or HTML
Next Topic:Swing - problem with GridBagLayout
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 26 01:26:17 EDT 2014