Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » BPEL Designer » BPEL update-site and nightlies inaccessible; can't even get started!
BPEL update-site and nightlies inaccessible; can't even get started! [message #699445] Thu, 21 July 2011 14:47 Go to next message
Alan Lew is currently offline Alan LewFriend
I'm trying to get started with the BPEL project but can't get the update-site link to work in Eclipse (3.6, EE release) nor does the nightlies link work either.

Is there an alternate URL I can use to install the necessary plugins and start using the BPEL project?

Any assistance is most appreciated!

...alan

[Updated on: Thu, 21 July 2011 14:54]

Report message to a moderator

Re: BPEL update-site and nightlies inaccessible; can't even get started! [message #702231 is a reply to message #699445] Tue, 26 July 2011 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eminserkanbaykal is currently offline eminserkanbaykalFriend
Me, Alan, and millions are also suffering from the same problem, for a couple of days, update site links are broken.

Kind regards,
serkan.
Re: BPEL update-site and nightlies inaccessible; can't even get started! [message #702282 is a reply to message #702231] Tue, 26 July 2011 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eminserkanbaykal is currently offline eminserkanbaykalFriend
Ive found that. It is mentioned in

Sorry but the forum engine doesnt allow me to post links for now

ht tp:// wiki. eclipse.org/BPEL_Restructuring

If only that link was in a more visible location..

Peace,
serkan.
Re: BPEL update-site and nightlies inaccessible; can't even get started! [message #709034 is a reply to message #702231] Wed, 03 August 2011 12:30 Go to previous message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Wow...millions? Really? I had no idea this project was so popular Smile

My apologies - I haven't had time to update the website yet as we're still in the process of moving stuff around. Until I can fix the project website, you can grab the editor from the new update site at http://download.eclipse.org/bpel/update-site/

Regards,
Bob
Previous Topic:We're moving!
Next Topic:Problem Creating BPEL Process File
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 17:01:40 GMT 2024