Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Pugin Dev(use eclipse for rcp pugin Dev)
Pugin Dev [message #631100] Wed, 06 October 2010 04:11
david_liu  is currently offline david_liu
Hi All
I'm a newbie in studying rcp plgin development. Now I met a question. I want to make Login UI use eclipse. I thinks we have ways to implement this simple one.But in eclipse,I want to use pugin to implement this. Because I want to use the same code in RAP programmer. So I think there will meet some problem.
First we have a way to implement Login UI on eclipse to draw a UI before the apllication started. But this way cann't used in rap apllication, So I need to make plugin use eclipse.So in Eclipse I have to throw off the viewer,I have to draw a UI before the viewer started. so we have to rewirte the "ApplicationWorkbenchWindowAdvisor" class.How can I implement in the "ApplicationWorkbenchWindowAdvisor" clas?In order to apart from other plugin,I think we have to implement the Login single,Because in other software,we also should use the "Login" model,If we can apart from the complex program,so we can save more time or more money to do other logic ?
can everyone give me some idea?

thanks and regards
david
Previous Topic:Helios - PyDev and Aptana
Next Topic:Eclipse mutiple installs (JEE, C++, JavaScript): combine, or keep separate?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 01 22:13:12 EDT 2014