|Senior Eclipse RCP Architect/Developer in Dallas [message #584410]
||Wed, 08 September 2010 21:39
| No real name
Registered: September 2010
Sabre is looking for a full-time sr. eclipse architect/developer to lead the architecture, design and implementation of a new composite application platform and software-as-a-service framework based on Eclipse RCP. |
The candidate should be up-to-date and/or a contributor to the various technologies development projects on Eclipse RCP.
This person should have a passion for developing easy-to-use, highly innovative tools that provide 3rd party developers the ability to build and deploy in a composite application platform. Please email your contact and resume to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Highly proficient in Java, J2EE and OOAD
- Extensive experience in building composite application using Eclipse RCP
- Write concise development guidelines and standards
- Perform POC on technologies
- Work effectively with minimal guidance and management
- Solid understanding of user interface usability principles
- Used agile programming practices
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02266 seconds